Improve the way you sell

ideas-woman
Community Member
I deal with many sellers who do struggle with English and correct grammar. If you are wanting to sell Internationally, make sure you get someone to proof read your description and do not rely on websites that automatically tanslate for you as this does not work correctly.

Also make sure you have a detailed ME page to given your buyers confidence in you and your online business.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Improve the way you sell

Dear ideas-woman ,

You are absolutely correct to suggest the idea. Ebay India sellers requires this assistance urgently. This is one reason why good sellers are not able to join Ebay.

Thank You,

Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Ebay ID: Sitare_Jewels
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

punditji2009
Community Member
Dear Idea,
Congrats for starting such a nice thread.
I hope you wont mind if I tell you that the verb "want" is not used the way you have used .Rather we say "wants".
Example: He wants milk. They want to play. etc
Same for "feel,see" etc.
An example can help us :
I see a doctor coming.
I am seeing(means meeting)a doctor.
Thanks and regards
Pardeep
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Little mistakes in language dont matter really.
What really matters is the quality of item one sells. I am top rated seller in all 3 groups of American and European countries. I know this aspect very well.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@ideas-woman...
Yes, I strongly agree with you, and I feel that some Sellers need to invest an hour everyday on improving their English.

By the way, you made a mistake too. You wrote "If you are wanting to sell Internationally" which I believe should be "If you want to sell Internationally". Their is one spelling mistake too. You wrote "tanslate" which should be "translate".

Anyway, you posted a good topic for us.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

English is very important for Indians.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

How does one learn how to sell internationally by listing on eBay.in?
Message 7 of 7
latest reply