International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

international seller has cheated us.....the seller delivered the fake product.

The international seller delivered the fake product. There is no fragrance at all in the perfume. and ebay not accepting claim for the perfume. now what will i do with this water like perfume. Is it the worth of Rs.2200/-. when the perfume is not cov...

Improve the way you sell

I deal with many sellers who do struggle with English and correct grammar. If you are wanting to sell Internationally, make sure you get someone to proof read your description and do not rely on websites that automatically tanslate for you as this do...

WHT TO SELL INTERTIONALLY

HEy Everyone Was thinking of selling to US. Had Mehendi in mind. Bt am looking to sell more items. any suggestions on wht to sell. ] Preferably small or medium items. Which will be of use to end user in US or ..!! And can be sent by courier without h...

what is the procedure to sell our products in the ebay international ?

Hi, I am new to ebay, just sold 4 products on the ebay India, want to sell the same products in the internal market, so what is the procedure to receive payments and shipping of the same items from India to other countries , Kindly help. Regards, Ume...

Ebay is such a cheater that they didn't gave me my product i ordered and didnot gave me my product

Ebay is such a cheater that they didn't gave me my product i ordered and didnot gave me my product. Being such a brand name they a doing these shamefull things and when i call them every time they are saying we will refund your money back in 15 days,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful