cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HOW CAN I SELL MY MOBILE PHONES ON EBAY INDIA?

iphones_4u
Community Member
Hi, i am a powerseller on Ebay UK and would like to sell on ebay india. When i try to sell it says i need to have a Paisapay account. I could accept other methods such as bank transfer or western union if if was not banned. I have a paypal account and am fully verified.

I have hundreds of mobile phones and want to know is it possible for me to list from the ebay india site or will i have to list on the UK site and offer postage to the uk as an option?

Also when i tried to register with paisapay it did not have any option for me to list my UK bank account.

Thanks
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

iphones_4u
Community Member
The 2 timewaster buyers did not buy anything. Why do some people inquire about products which they cannot afford. Complete time waster. Wasted a week of my time and did not have the decency to send a reply.

I'll have to sell the phones on ebay UK.
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

thephonetraders
Community Member
Hi mobileaccesories,

We (based in the UK) are looking for a mobile phones (used, refurbished) buyer in India to do business with. Are you interested or can you recommend someone?

Kind regards,

thephonetraders
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

iphones_4u
Community Member
More stock is now available.
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

kiara.electronics-2009
Community Member
@iphones_4u & the phone trader..........im currently seller with max saled in the used mobile phone segment so i would like you to plz conatc me through mail at best.electronic@rediffmail.com , nd we can go through we have a turnover of 100+ phones in a month
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

prazy11
Community Member
I'm a regular mobile phone trader on e-bay. I always make or receive payments through Paypal and never used my bank acc. Other options will be too much complicated.B-)
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

prazy11
Community Member
I've just got som info. on e-bay India frm. another thread in this forum which I would like to share. U can contact eBay India customer support and ask them the procedure to link u up with some Indian seller via Global Easy Buy scheme (GEB). In this way, an Indian Seller will act as your agent.

Alternatively, U can link your Credit Card account with PaisaPay and receive the money into your CC. Hope it works!;-)
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

prazy11
Community Member
Hi hearts_hacker,
How can u help me in dealing with my buyer in India? I've recently found a good offer for my old phone but the buyer stays in India. I'm a little worried about the complications involved in international selling and payment procedures, some of them have already been discussed on this thread.
Message 17 of 17
latest reply