cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't list or relist products...seller limit restriction

09nov68
Community Member

Since  1st August 2013, I am not able to list or previously listed items in ebay.com(US/UK) though I can list in India, the charges are exhorbitant. The message I get is as under though I am a member since 2003 and I have 100% positive feeback and I sell very rarely:

"Your ability to list items on eBay sites outside your home country has been blocked due to violations of eBay’s Seller Performance Standards policy. Until you meet the minimum seller performance standards, you will be able to list only on your local eBay site and select shipping locations that are in your domestic market.

Your account is currently not meeting the minimum standards in one or more global markets. The cross-border trade block placed on your account will be removed once you are able to meet the minimum standards in these markets and your seller level has changed to “Above Standard.” You can track how well you are doing in your Seller Dashboard, under the Performance tab."

How Can I make it to above standard unless i have the ability to sell and get the feeback/rating up. Please tell. I have not contacted ebay.

Somebody please suggest

Kushal

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't list or relist products...seller limit restriction

I am also having this problem. Send an email to inappeals@ebay.in from your registered email ID.

It is a recent issue with ebay's dashboard and is impacting a lot of sellers.

Kind of creates an enviroment of distrust between ebay and the sellers which is good for neither.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

same thing happened with me, when I wrote to inappeals they asked for invoice of products I sell, proof of address and proof of identity. even after submitting all the documents asked, still they replied it is blocked.

I asked support services on chat and phone what is eligibility to unblock, they replied you have to contact global sites where you want to list.

I contacted ebay.com and ebay.co.uk customer support over email, they replied since my account is with ebay india they cannot do anything and block has been placed by ebay india and not them.

I feel ebay india is trying to pull more sellers to ebay india site from other ebay global sites because ebay india business is going down as compared to other marketplaces boom in india.

so instead of giving fee discounts or facilities to sellers, they are forcing them by blocking the accounts.

Very bad policy whatever it is, ebay.com people can list products in india through 'global buy' but ebay india sellers cannot list their products on ebay.com or other global sites now.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

how did you got this limit uplifted?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

how did you got this limit uplifted?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply