International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Marshall amp price atrociously high

Sir, With the latest dollar-rupee exchange rate of 61.80 as on 31/12/13, the price of the Marshall AS100D 2x8 Acoustic Guitar amplifier is way too high that it breaches normal business ethics. Instead of a listed price of Rs. 65,000/-, it should be a...

Internaltional shipping: "Registered letter" versus "Registered parcel"

Here is some interesting information I have for friends on eBay India on sending packets internationally. (I send from Bangalore) 1. If you go to a post office, most clerks will tell you that "Registered letter" can only contain documents. This is FA...

problem in parcel

I placed one order in 3d glassesbut the glass is broken in this parcelyesterday one seller told you take another order i will send that lens that parceltoday morning that sir send message (sir the item u purchased is from different seller, its not ou...

Shipping from India to all over world

Hello All, I want to sell my some hosiery(wollen products) and artifical jewelly from India to whole world. I am need to know the whole process of shipping to ship single or bulk products. If i am going sell single product then which method i have to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will shipment stuck in customs?

I sell artificial jewelry on ebay.com.This time the order was for Mauritius from India.My co-worker went to ship it from india post.But he said he forgot to mention the value of shipment He just written quantity as 1 and description as artificial jew...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful