worst experience on EBAY!!!

latha_1975
Community Member

I ordered one touch active sugar check and omoron BP monitor on the same order.  i received BP monitor in 3 days.  i am yet to receive the sugar check.  the item was shipped by the vendor on 8th of nov to a wrong address and the material is still lying with fedex in chennai when the delivery is to madurai.  the shipper said ebay is handling the matter but i have still not received any call from ebay.  fedup of following with ebay i raised a refund request and it has also been put on hold by the customer care team.  when asked they dont have an answer and say i will get a call in 3 days.  i have never had such a bad experience. ebay does not have a proper system of delivery, resolving issues and nothing.  every process they have is a crap.  WILL NEVER BUY ANYTING FROM EBAY AND WILL ALSO NOT RECOMED BUYING WITH EBAY.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

worst experience on EBAY!!!

Hello,

We have also faced same issue madam. Your order was in " Ready to ship" mode since you placed an order. Just before 20 mins, we got messges from ebay that item is shipped. We always shipped order on same day but this is really really messed up situation seen in our online transaction. We have also invested our goods and you have invested your money. The money is with eBay, the meterial with FedEx. we can ship new parcel to you through another courier but ebay will not pay us as ebay is handing the shipping for us, under powership programme. we must have to adhere ebay rules to be ebay seller, otherwise, they will not pay us. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply