Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot raise a claim

Hi, I want to raise claims for two items I purchased from different sellers this month. Both items are faulty. First Itesm : Order ID 171417755694.The Galaxy Note battery does not hold charge and drains within few hours. The seller in that case has a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CLAIM ID 739448

I had purchased tab through Ebay, received delivery on 07.11.2014 and the said item was not in working condition. Therefore, as suggested by EBAY i had discussed with the seller and sent back the product along with DOA certificate for processing the ...

EBAY.IN deleted feedback against Seller, EBAY Guarantee is no Guarantee for Buyers in India

I bought a Sony TV and received a DEFECTIVE piece. Seller asked me to contact Sony India Service Center. Two independent Sony Service Center engineers visit and confirm defective piece. Sony Service technician who opened the sealed package also said ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Courier Service

Never use BLUEDART for shipment. All the orders through BLUEDART of mine are deliver after 20 days even though address is correct. None of the branch numbers will be picked up.Care number will connect rarely but they never connect representative.Wors...

i have purchase a item in diwali deal,but seller has not shipped the product,and not even answered

i have purchase a item in diwali deal,but seller has not shipped the product,and not even answered to my mail,and in listing contact number is also not avaliable. BUT NOW DUE TO NOT SHIPPING,EBAY HAS CONFIRMED MY REFUND,but i was willing to get the p...

No purchase confirmation

Dear ebay team,I had tried purchasing "Repairing Organix Awapuhi Shampoo" imported from USA on 25/11/2014 at around 9 AM for Rs. 2089.For this the balance had been deducted from my bank account but NO ANY PURCHASE CONFIRMATION had been sent by ebay ....

Seller Didnt Provide bill with TIN NO

"HI i purchased JBL headset in october this year and it is having some issue .when i went to service center ,they are saying , purchasing does not come under warranty.I tried to reach seller but he is not picking my calls and reply to my mails. My pa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst experience on EBAY!!!

I ordered one touch active sugar check and omoron BP monitor on the same order. i received BP monitor in 3 days. i am yet to receive the sugar check. the item was shipped by the vendor on 8th of nov to a wrong address and the material is still lying ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Very bad experience

I bought two Samsung 8 GB micro SD cards from eBay in July 2014 among which one was wrong. I informed this to the customer care of eBay and a cclaim id 585087 was generated on 30 July 2014 telling a coupon of the required amount would be reflect with...