cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

without paying for product how can buyer left negative rating

gajavaktra
Community Member
Hi

One of buyer purchase of watch he never make a payment yesterday we will open a case of payment not received next day he left a negative rating saying why he did not pay.. what the hell is the when I file a payment not received then how can buyer can leave negative rating as soon the case fill you should revoke his feedback given power now you payment not received buyer also feedback we need to consider... and the damage he will create by the time the removal of negative rating. I hope ebay will response or just keep ignoring.

with regards
Gajavaktra
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If the case is open then the buyer can give you feed back.If u closed the case then the buyer will be banned for leaving feedback to you.As in this situation please go to http://www.ebaycourt.com/cc/courtindex.jsf and Appeal in there.If you win in this court Your negetive feedback will be removed
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

allurejewels.in
Community Member
That's one more threat a seller has always has to face, which is totally unjustified. Why isn't there any action against such buyers, who use the power of feedback for wrong reasons? A seller not only can't leave a negative feedback for the buyer, but be ready to get a negative feedback for them item which the buyer hasn't even paid for! something simple called 'common sense' is totally missing from the picture, it seems. But thank god, majority of the buyers are sensible. Ebay needs to educate the buyers about feedback system, and it should not used as a weapon of threat, but to improve the shopping experience for buyer as well as the seller.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

deepachikan
Community Member
but isn't this too tedious that seller should go everytime to community court.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi Gajavaktra

I think, you just not need to worry.

If a buyer leaves u a negative feedback, but he did not pay. eBay has its policy for it.

Just open an unpaid item case against the buyer and close the case after 4-5 days, Automatically that negative feedback will get removed.

NOTE:

If buyer asks you to cancel transaction after leaving negative feedback, do not do that. Because if you do that, that will not remove your negative feedback.

Have a great day ahead.

Best Regards
Aman
SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I had a similar experience.I cancelled a transaction with a buyer as my product was out of stock.The buyer cancelled the transaction with his own will.Then too he left a neutral feedback.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

maalmall
Community Member
Sir
the Page For ebay court is unable to open,
Can you help me,
A buyyer, Didnot paid for the item but gave me a negative feedback, i had opened the Unpaid Item Dispute but closed the same with FVF but still the negative feed back is there,
Please help me, the item id : 330781942667
buyer id: bodyscanned
my id: maalmall

please help me in this regards.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply