Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rs. 100.00 Off Cupon Required

I am a new user to ebay. I need to purchase a product over Rs. 290/- Kindly give me a coupon of Rs. 100.00 Off Cupon so that I can enjoy my first purchase on Ebay.in Regards Anupam Pahari 09804148543 anupampahari09@gmail.com

Apad Not Booting

Could someone help me with my apad that is not booting for some strange reason. I had bought it from gamemaster and I am now unable to get in touch with the seller for any form of tech support. Warm Regards, Santosh

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller says payment not received

Dear all, I have paid an amount of Rs10199.00 for one number micromax A100 model smart phone and my seller is HS Distributor. I have contacted the seller for non receipt of item he replied promptly saying your payment has not received by us. My item ...

Wrong information on shipping details

I have noticed that many sellers give wrong information regarding shipping of material given the time period by e bay. Since there is a time period of 7 days, the seller gives shipping details like AWB no before the last day. You will invariably find...

THERE ARE CERTAIN SELLERS WHO PATOLOGICALLY TRY TO SELL AT NEARLY DOUBLE TH

THERE ARE CERTAIN SELLERS WHO PATOLOGICALLY TRY TO SELL AT NEARLY DOUBLE THE TRUE PRICE. AS A BUYER I WOULD NOT LIKE TO WASTE MY TIME IN GOING THRough THEIR WARES. DOES ANY MECHANISM EXIST BY WHICH ONE CAN FILTER OUT SUCH GREEDY SELLERS.. PLEASE Do l...

Account Suspended

Hi, My account was suspended because I didnt paid the outstanding invoices. The reason I didnt paid the outstanding invoices was because one item which buyer sent back was in damaged condition and I DID wrote an email (copy available in my outlook) s...

the ganesh chaturthi promoctions didnt work

i bought a samsung note Rs 28390 but when i entered the coupon code it didnt work i went ahead thinking that it may ask me later but it still didnt work i dont know if its a scam , pls let me know how can i get enrolled in that promotion also if i am...

Free International Listing

Hi to ebay, Your Launch of FREE INTERNATIONAL LISTING for a month was super and we have great opportunity in displaying our products worldwide without any extra cost. It would be awesome if such FREE INTERNATIONAL Listings can be introduced before ev...