why am i restricted from selling.

photoshopindia
Community Member
Did receive mail from ebay this morning, stating.

Hello photoshopindia (admin@photoshopindia.com),

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been restricted from selling on eBay for breach of our Seller Non-Performance policy.

Our records show that you generate an unacceptably high level of buyer dissatisfaction in transactions in this account. Based upon inputs from the buyers who have transacted with you, this account falls into the bottom 1 percent of all eBay sellers with regard to buyer satisfaction.

Due to this breach, we are removing selling privileges on this account for a period of at least 30 days, and are ending any open listings. You will still be able to conclude outstanding transactions, resolve issues with your buyers and access emails in My Messages. However, you won't be able to list any items with this account.

My feedback percentage is 98.2% and DSR is 4.6, 4.7, 4.5, 4.5 respectively, want to know then why my account has been restricted from selling.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi, Was a fan of your items, though used to always window shop them.

Just checked ur account status through www.toolhaus.org. It shows u have 7.5% bad points in last 30 Days. SNP's come into effect if it crosses 5%.

Get your that "thanks" neutral removed by writing a mail to inrswebhelp, also do followup by phone. I think after that restrictions shall be lifted.

Do keep updating.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

photoshopindia
Community Member
Buddy thanks a lot for this info.

Plz tell me whats bad points and how to check them.

Only know about feedback and DSR......... whats this bad points.??????????
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@photoshopindia...

Speak immediately to your account manager and check what the problem is. Just see how many cases have pending in Res Center, how many cases been escalated to TnS by the buyer or conversely check how many pending cases you have open against you in the "ebay guarantee program". If you need more help contact me.

@linusstudios...
Now a days ebay put anything it feels under the guise of SNP and blocks your account. You just cannot attribute the SNP to any one issue. Its EBAY RAJ....
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

photoshopindia
Community Member
In last 30 days, there were 2 negatives on my account, removed by community court.

Out of 3 neutral, 1 will be revised by buyer soon.

What should i do not ?
How to contact Account Manager, i dont know who is my account manager.

Did contact ebay customer care, they said you will get a call back from your account manager soon, but no revert.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I too want to know who is my Account Manager.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

photoshopindia
Community Member
@linusstudios

As u said "Just checked ur account status through www.toolhaus.org. It shows u have 7.5% bad points in last 30 Days. SNP's come into effect if it crosses 5%."

Just check the account status of ebay seller "i2cworld_inc3"
its like.

83.000 "bad" points (14.98%) Incl. Neutral FB
55.000 "bad" points (9.93%) Negative FB only

Mine is

2.667 "bad" points (6.35%) Incl. Neutral FB
0.000 "bad" points (0.00%) Negative FB only

The fact is that ebay is earning huge money from this seller and am paying little in commission.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ photoshopindia

Ebay seller "i2cworld_inc3" is not a eBay seller, it is a protected id of a clearance agent who is getting stuff imported from outside and individually distributing it in India. Have already explained that in some other post before also. Bottom Line he cannot be suspended.

By the way if anyone from eBay or i2cworld_inc3 is reading this if you want to cut down on negatives which GEB is getting-

1-Dont use same courier for sending stuff everywhere in India. One courier may be good for Delhi but worse for Kohima.

2- Pack Properly - I am hearing sad stories of poorly packed GEB items from my buyers who regularly keep in touch with me. May be that is what is damaging the items in transit.

These are just suggestions which I hope may improve GEB services.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hi,
Just feel lucky that you have a notice. Sometimes your viewership is blocked. That is a more naughty system. Be careful when listing at UK.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 9 of 9
latest reply