cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what action taken if on ebay side false remarks written and removed after purchased, refused later

mson2954
Community Member

I purchased Gionee 6S6. When i purchased there are remarks with phone that "JIS SIM and offer free with Mobile". When i received phone, there is no sim with mobiles. I ask vendor, He told take SIM from local vendor/Supplier. A raised complain of Ebay Grantee. Because i purchased this phone only for JIO SIM. Please take it back and refund me. I got massage from ebay your claim wil be solve with in four days. It is not solved even on 6th day. I call again on ebay on 6th Day they again today you have received call within 24 Hours. and after 1 Hours of my call i received call your claim is rejected due to your phone not reachable. I again call ebay they again told, you will be received call after 48 Hours. I go on ebay side and contact with customer care they tell me supplier solve your problem not ebay.

Supplier tells me i removed remarks from ebay side that is shown with phone "JIS SIM and offer free with Mobile".  and Now ebay call me and tell me there is no remarks with phone. They told me that i am wrong. , I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak and false able.

I am very dispointed with deal becuase i purchased Gionee s6s only for JIO Sim and offer without that please take it back.

and don't to fake remarks on big company side to make pepole fools. Please reply why all told false. 

Claim ID:

PaisaPay ID:

Date claim opened:

04-09-2016

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0