Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint against Ebay Guarantee

Ebay cheated me. I received a damaged item and raised a claim. Ebay requested me to upload the images, I uploaded it twice and even cross verfied with customer care on the receipt, but they reejected the claim saying that they didn't receive the imag...

Item not recived

Hi, i have not received my iten.its been 20 days and also i have complaint ebay but no response ...I want my item orelse a double refund from ebay..My Calim info is :2283426 This is very rediculuos that items ar not recived as we prefer online srvice...

Claim id 2220086 - Refund not received

Hi, This is regarding Claim no 2220086. The claim amount is Rs 325. The claim was closed on 12 Aug 2016. I have not received any refund for this. I spoke to you Customer Care Executive on 24 Aug 2016. The complaint number for that call is 1/840716436...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

harley davidsontshirt complain.

This tshirt is not gud i have order 2 tshirt one black and one blue black is good bt the blue tshirt stuff and fabric is cheap so refund my payment because i have problem fabricc thats itt..

Fraud product delivered

Hi Sir/Ma’am, We bought a product from ebay.in. Within a week we found that this product is not authentic as there were already two logins and the product was not allowing us to use the it at all. We reported the issue, we uploaded the pics and talke...

Rude customer support

Hi , Had bought samsung headphones from andzed seller . but it broke in first day tried to contact the seller to no avail as a 6 month warranty was mentioned , following which i made a claim which was rejected . the feedback i left also was taken dow...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Replace my phone

Some technical problem ,screen are blinking , when I switchon my phone after 30 second it automatically switch off,battery not charge more than 30%.. please replace my phone ..

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Laptop delivered not as per ordered

I I have ordered Dell laptop with Windows 10, 12 gb RAM and touch screen. But delivered laptop with Windows 8.1 pro, 8 GB RAM and touch screen. Despite of speaking numerous times to customer service, they gave false assurances that resolution team wi...