+ve feedback, 1 and 2 star rating (low rating)

i m suffering this problem since alot of days
just recently my account lifted up to standards after 3 months

again yesterday somebody did that dirty work
i got 1 feedback yesterday and today
todays buyer saying he never left less rating,
yesterdays buy not picking call,

he left a+++++ super product as feedback and given less rating 1 and 2 star rating,

ebay should speak out in this matter, we cant tolerate this torch-er anymore.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This is the real fact of eBay buyers that they not aware of feedback system. I am not saying that all buyers do same thing. But most of buyer around 40% not know how feedback matters to sellers. They just put comment & then clicks leave feedback. I think in such cases eBay has to give 5 star ratings to sellers. Also in cases where buyer not leaves feedback for transition in those cases too seller will get benefit of 5 star ratings.

Thanks
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

frendz_shop
Community Member
Same Problem Here in Our Account... All Are Positive... But Dsr Is Low...
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem. The buyer advised me to ship the product via Blue Dart. I did the same. Unfortunately, I got a message from Blue Dart and the Pin code is of out of delivery area.

Have tried to sort it out with the buyer. But nothing happening. Ebay CS is the worst, they have an automated reply, that feedback removal criteria not met, cant do anything.

Pretty disgusting.

Regards
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

guys if you dont wake up. and start rising voice on the same...

then i should start war on sellers..
spoken 70min with trust and safety team, spoken with almost all customer care executives.

if ebay is not revising its policy or if sellers are not wake up to join hands with me.

then i will gonna do a big war. against all sellers. cause they is not unity is sellers. ebay sellers are not in group, not supporting each others.
this is the reason ebay playing with sellers in the name of policy

many trust and safety people said, they taken this matter to their superiors, they are not replied for it.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply