cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

the claim department rejected my claim.

the claim department rejected my claim without giving proper reasons. they took in consideration to a fake delivery address given by the seller, which of course is very differnt from my shipping address and rejected my claim for refund. the claim deaprtment cant see which is the given shipping address???  how do they opt in favour of a seller when the seller has shipped the item to some other address and not to mine ?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: the claim department rejected my claim.

pankagoe-5
Community Member
Jan 8
Sir my claim ID is 2655355. I have 9 march is kept constantly in touch with you again and again, I'm going to have 24 to 72 hours and do not have any solution, enough time has passed since my trust in you is going to move, I think, being that I ignore. My claim to quickly solve the current I have to see the way the consumer court.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

prakas-736
Community Member
similarly i also faced a problem with ebay ...... With which the product was not working ..... They rejected the claim that it has manufacturing warrenty..... As the brand name is osward as it dont have any servicing centres but they are telling to go to service centre
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

this is the worst thing of the order. all time they are rejecting the claim. do not use this site for purchasing
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

I have paid 2800/- by debit card for 1kg herbalife weight loss mango powder,protin powder and afresh.but i have recived only 500kg mango powder.please send me 500kg mango powder immedetly.
From-rajesh

Message 14 of 14
latest reply