Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LInco wart removal machine Claim ID 3133176

Dear sir/madam https://youtu.be/c1HLzVTbEac This email is regarding the Claim ID 3133176 As per our telephonic conversation at 6:38 pm, am on 12-Sep-2017 . Please find attached youtube link https://youtu.be/c1HLzVTbEac request you to acknowledge rece...

the claim department rejected my claim.

the claim department rejected my claim without giving proper reasons. they took in consideration to a fake delivery address given by the seller, which of course is very differnt from my shipping address and rejected my claim for refund. the claim dea...

Regarding missing transaction

Sir I purchased an item New Nokia 6 Duos 64GB-4GB-16MP-8MP Android Nougat - Black from eBay, INF 18,617.40 debited from my A/c on 25-08-2017 08:04,but no confirmation message came from eBay, bank statement is showing amount deducted from my account b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FACIAL KIT NATURE ESSENCE

ORDER ON 7TH SEPT. FOR FACIAL KIT NATURE ESSENCE. MONEY HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM SBI REF. NO JSBI56426514271 . AFTER THAT NO MASSAGE HAS BEEN GIVEN ON WHICH DATE MATERIAL WILL DELIVERED. KINDLY INTIMATE ON WHICH DATE WILL BE RECEIVED. ( DEDUCT RS 284 )...

Claim Adjuster not responding

I was informed by claim adjuster on 7.9.11 that a claim # 59221 has been filed under eBay Guarantee scheme and eBay will get in touch shortly with me to resolve the issue.I replied immediately(same day)that I am ready to refund on return of the item ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Country Manager

Sir, Previous to this incident I had a strong faith and belief in Ebay, but due to the recent incident I lost my faith and belief in the Ebay and also it has forced me to rethink on the whole online business. I purchased one Mobile battery for Xiaomi...

Urgent attention of EBay Country Head

Sir, the seller on your eBay India website is not replacing or refund the amount for the product not working in guarantee period. No response after so many emails and phones, in spite of this the seller is enjoying and selling the same product on you...

Urgent attention of management of Ebay

Sir, the seller on your eBay India website is not replacing or refund the amount for the product not working in guarantee period. No response after so many emails and phones, in spite of this the seller is enjoying and selling the same product on you...

Resolved! Fraud company

99.99% products on eBay are fake. I would like to warn my friends not to buy any product from eBay. Also want to spread this warning via social media like Facebook Twitter and WhatsApp.

Poor service

I purchased a product with guarantee on the face value of EBay but once the product is not working no replacement from Ebay.. It's very pathetic service from Ebay.the user is not allowed to give negative feedback on the seller with in guarantee perio...