store is a FRAUD.

yashveerbb
Community Member

Hello,

I purchased "Premium Superior Quality with cushion Imported Baby Carrier - Two Way"  in 

Dec2013.

The problem with the product was:

1. Same product shown at ebay was not delivered.

2. Quality of the product is very poor not worth Rs 100 also.

3. Angad will ask you to call back and never calls back and will always give some excuse.

4. He asked me to raise a ebay claim and he gave me the same answere which i know 2 months before.

5. Being so smart that i won't be able to give the feedback after 60 days he was simply buying time by saying he is talking to ebay on the claim.

Buyers pls be aware if you are going to purchase any product from store.

Based on so many -ve feedback about the seller  ; ebay should take an appropiate strick action and streamline the process in such a way that none of the customer should be in loss.

This is how ebay can still maintain its market value otherwise its leaving a bad impression on online buyers.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

store is a FRAUD.

Hello Sir

it seems you are right partially. Actually ebay loves to pamper suspisious member and honest member has no value to them. They pamper them so much that actually they grow and start cheating on innocent buyer's like you.

I myself been a seller saying this because the moment I try to show honesty to ebay they screw up seller badly. If you want honestly than buy from a reliable seller and not by just seeing the feedback.

Regards

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

store is a FRAUD.

actually ebay is very hash . they don't even care if the is is TOP RATED or have been selling on ebay for years.

Sure ebay will soon or latter suspend that account.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

store is a FRAUD.

Spoiler
I totally agree. This is a Fraud company selling duplicate products

I had bought a Samsung Power Bank  and when I received it I could make out it was fake. It didn't work from day 1 and on the powercords it was printed SAMSNUG!!  E bay as usual took a long time to respond and finally asked to contact seller. The seller Angad never comes on line or he only takes the calls and gives replies like he is sick, not well, gone to China or any other vague thing.  Must have tried to reach the seller at least 15-16 times. Very poor response and such sellers should be banned from E Bay or any other online portals.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply