cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

sellor - reactions after a negative feedback

Please advice how to react in the following circumstances.

I have been regularly on eBay - smooth and petty issues.
Usually they get resolved quickly.

My last transaction - was a CD from Vijaywada.
The tracking number on the courier company was not correct; courier company was very very rude - and even told me - to go and meet the local rep in Baroda.

Sellor - I called him 10 times, and all the times he told me that he will respond - but did not.

In the end courier company called me and started with - did u get it? no introductions, not even checking if I am free to take call.

Finally I got the item, and gave a feedback as per my experience.

Now the sellor is sending me mails after mails to change it from a negative to positive and has offered me bribes of free stuff to do so.

Even refusal - is like he is stalking me.

How do you handle this?
Are buyers suppose to be harassed ?
Can these sellers not be banned?
Can the courier companies get a rating - if they are good or not?
Do we as buyers to be pushed in giving only positive feedbacks?
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

ashindian
Community Member
I recently got a negative feedback that spoiled by 99.9% rating. The seller did not pay for 18 days. I opened dispute and then he sent a message that he was confused about the amount. I called him up to resolve the issue. He started with - "I am not sitting here to respond to every thing written to me by ebay."
Other statements - "You can do what you want and so can ebay."
and
"How dare you call me? I will set you right."

Immediately he paid for the item and now he has left negative feedback - "refer you phone call unwanted. discussion was mor unwnted. item in india"
His feedback has nothing to do with the item or anything to do with the transaction. ebay should remove this feedback and trust and safety should note this.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I have also seen those type of buyers; and also where the buyer returns the item after 1 week of use.

The attitude and arrogance is not acceptable.

As a buyer - what do I see....

1. How much detail of the product is listed.
2. For how long is he/she selling.
3. Read - some positive and negative feedback.

if the feedback is 80% plus - I am ok.

People are usually good and want to do good things - but then there are exceptions.
Message 12 of 12
latest reply