cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

people have stopped ordering for ur worst service- details

i had ordered DTH new connection ["Dish TV HD with Recorder- Dishtv HD+ DTH Set Top Box"] paid by paisapay (PaisaPay ID 44273735923) in advance on 09.12.2016. they could not deliver or install in 11 days. very bad seller's service and experience is worst with lots of false appointments and false promises (for continuous 11 days) from the sellers desk. last but not the least an arrogant technician made the experience almost unbearable who thinks he should be paid with a very fat tip/bakhshis for this worst service.

NOTE THE POINTS -

1) The urban/rural parts of Murshidabad District as well as in West Bengal are going through the phase IV of digitization of cable TV. hence, there is a lot of chance to expand ur business here. but for the service everybody retreates from Dish TV. though Tata or others are doing very well here.

2) the agency in murshidabad district is in no way capable of doing this business. they do not even have their technician here. they dont have the guts to face the truth either. whoever comes to service (at last) thinks that he is doing a kind favour to the disgusted customer.

3) i have doubts about whether i shall get any technician support for any problem in near or further future.

4) seeing my problems almost 12 persons of my office resolved not to take Dish TV service for their home where analog service has been stopped already. they have opted for Tatasky or others.

though i am utterly disgusted, these are my complaints and/or sugestions for you to take care of the business.

PALASH

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0