Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay product

I've never seen such a waste website and such a waste sellerThis is gng worst day by dayI've order a product itsbeen 1monthEven after raising a claim, no call from any oneThis is a worst cx serviceI am gng to post feedback in social media n forums

Uninformed octroi charges

This is really really bad. As per ebay only the amount shown on the screen was suppose to be charged but the courier guy took Rs.500 extra as octroi charges. I was not aware of this and I might report this to consumer forum if required. I will never ...

product is damage

Sir iam purchase a sirt.but this sirt is damaged.so iam refund apply.but seller is not respond.please refund my money.my ebay garrented claim id-2561049.please help.

Delay in Dispatch

I have shared my experience with E-bay on bases of their online portal, seller and Customer Care Support.About Ebay Website:-I ordered Accu Check Active Test strips from Ebay from seller on 13th of December and the delivery date was estimated between...

Shipment charges not refunded..

My claim id 2071560.. since june m listening u wil get it in 72hrs...but all in vain.. u r adding up to frustration.. u customer care is worst..i atleast called 15 to 20 times fr same... u cheat customers.. i sent u shimpent receipt on 20 june 2016.....