one more stupidity by ebay (feedback)

ganeshimpex
Community Member
hi,
one of buyer is purchase a product from me...and we dispatch the product and he gave us a positive feedback and same we did...but our grea great ebay remove him from ebay...it ok may some voilation in rules...but they remove his feedback also...that is stupidity simple...we gave a good service and return what we got a positive rating...but if make mistake later on than it is not our problem...we are related to only for that transcation neither we care later on what he do it...if you are removing feedback than return us the fees you charge for the particular item..as ebay is not allowing feedback ebay should not charge us as well .... remove the negative rating he gave to seller...y positive...if this keep happen no seller will grow he will stay on the same feedback...i do not know who makes the rules in ebay.in..looks totally against seller according to us

with regards
Ganeshimpex
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

mastersniper1
Community Member
The user was suspended from site within 90 days of registration. There's info here:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200506232138432.html
http://pages.ebay.com/help/announcement/16.html
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
Its disappointing to loose a genuine FB but eBay has introduced this rule a couple of months back. There are many good effects of this rule but a few loop holes too, as in your case. Hope eBay will definitely come to a solution for that in near future. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi ganeshimpex,

I understand that it hurts to loose a positive feedback. However, had the buyer left you a negative or neutral feedback even that would have been removed.

The logic being that if a user is getting suspended within 90 days of registeration, he does not belong to the eBay community and thereore his feedback or transactions should not impact any member.

I hope this helps you understand ther eason behind the action.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 4 of 4
latest reply