cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

not receiving remittance from last 4 cycles! Please help! :(

i haven't received my paisapay remittance for the last 4 remittance cycles. I have received mails telling that my bank account does not exist. But ebay customer support on phone says that there is problem with paisapay transferring money to your bank account. Also, they don't give me any solid answer or solution.

For your information, such thing has occurred earlier too but at that time my total receivable remittance got transferred to my bank after so many calls to cutomers support and mailing them.

Also, my bank account details are all correct. Everytime the customer support says me to update the details with same particulars and everytime I have to complete the KYC. After that too, the same mail is sent to me stating that my bank account doesn't exist and my paisapay account has been put on hold.

Now my paisapay remittance has been re-activated but haven't received a single rupee in bank yet(today is tuesday, 6th Nov). Moreover, I cannot waste anymore of my time talking the ebay customer support again and again which gives no satisfactory answer!

Please help! Bad to tell that ebay customer support is very very bad and they don't contact me back after giving promise to call me regarding the problem. Even they don't reply by e-mail too.

HELP HELP HELP!! ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0