money lost

prasups12
Community Member
I tried to purchase this momory card Through net banking from this seller . Item number: 110936039292 Item location: TIRUNELVELI, India Seller info imported4sale my transaction was unsuccessful and my money lost from my bank.i reached the last page of net banking transcation some error came and lost my money.pls refund my 193 rupees back.i ented a dicount coupen no 2LNYNHTH7H also.that is accepted. pls check your bank statement and refund my money back.PLS SEE my bank details below Account Number 11420100143301 Transaction Date 21-08-2012 Transaction Amount INR 193.00 Transaction Type DR Transaction Description FN/MFBK2793890272_EBAY/MFBK2793890272/IN
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

money lost

sonalisaha2100
Community Member
This netbanking transaction error had happened to me before too. But there is nothing to worry as Ebay wil automatically refund your money after a few days with the message "Unverified Payment". If you want a faster response, send an email to the eBay customer support.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

money lost

spl_ind
Community Member
eBay will return your money.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

money lost

chintan78
Community Member
i ordered htc cell phone. not received. acc to the courier no the item is delivered to somebody else in pune. no customer support. dealer is not replying. money deducted. it seems cheating to me. even claim registered is rejected . m puzzeled what to do.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply