low sales!!

dear co-seller

there is very low sales / infact no-sales . whats the reason? what about u?
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

low sales!!

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
From The Past Two Days Very Low sale Does any other seller also facing the same issue
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

gadgets24x7
Community Member
Hello everyone,

1. Yes, Horrible low sales in last 3 weeks.
2. Sales are down by at-least 80% in last 4 days.
3. Visitors also went down horribly in last 1 month.

And For all the people you who are bragging about Flipkart.com...

Well, 1st stop bragging about Flipkart.com

1. Flipkart still has most of this product at higher/very high price.
2. Flipkart does not have much product options as Ebay has in most of the categories
3. As my sources told,later found on Google flipkart is going on heavy losses on commercials,lets see how long will they be able to hold the market and spend crores on TV commercial. Most of you out here does not know how these big company does their market and their strategics are
4. Yes many sellers gives bad selling experience to customers,some of them try to improve them, but some of them I have noticed communicate to buyers rudely,don't respond their calls etc.. Ebay do need to take some action helping sellers to understand that each and every seller is important for ebay and for us .

Despite all this happening around, be assured that Ebay and they top bosses out there , analysts, market research etc people do know about the fact .
I'm sure they are working on some steps/future plan, and I hope so !

For people who just know about Ebay India, Do search and spend some good time on history and achievments of Ebay in past.

Till then,

1. Improve your services
2. Decrease your price
3. Follow " Customer is King "
4. 100% Satisfaction to customers.
5. Sit back and pray, All is Well.
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

ram-e-shopper
Community Member
I get the impression people come to eBay only if they have a requirement for low-priced Chinese products. For premium branded products, people go to reputed sellers like Flipkart, even if they have to pay a little higher, so that they get genuine products and a trouble-free shopping experience.
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

ashu7540
Community Member
ebay is not providing good coupon codes
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

I am Facing Low Sales For wednesday Infact no Sales

Can you all suggest if you all are also facing the same

or i am only the one with the low sale
Message 15 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

Hi,

even i am facing this problem from last 4-5 days... suddenly very low orders that too in season time???

Not knowing exact reasons??
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

Its due to high selling fees which eBay charging. Due to which we are listing at higher prices as compared to other sites.

Thanks
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

still there is no sign of improvement on sales

price increase can't be a reason

surely it is some technical issue
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

Friends I am also facing the same issue last 4-5 days...practically no sales and that too in peak season time.
StopandShop
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

Low sales because of PATHETIC customer service of eBay and high ebay fees, over all cost is nearly 7%. This becomes huge for high value items.
Message 20 of 24
latest reply