cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can we sellers do something against Paisapay ??

manjeet_sahni
Community Member
I started my selling here in ebay india after coming back from Ebay USA selling with paypal support out there at Florida , there are anti paypal sites as well , people are upset with that , due to which they have changed because paypal was loosing business so they worked well for sellers.
Here i started my sale and came across the KYC problem ( i have listed the topic - Ebay's KYC - KILL YOUR CUSTOMER POLICY " ) , there is still no update from there side and my money is still at hold after sending 4 IDS , i wish someone wakes them up or get some proper educated people there to work for it .
We sell goods , we pay for the listing charges, we pay for the final value fee , wait for the remittance process , face charge backs , still we are slaves to ebay india . we dont even have the choice to disable paisapay , and face all problems . Cant we do something about it ? Cant sellers join and have a strike against paisapay ? or have a anti paisapay site where we sellers can join and think something about it ? Ebay wont mind if a small bunch of sellers are suspended if we come to this act , but if we can convince sellers and work on it , may be someday paisapay may change or change the people working there .
We must do something . Need suggestions .

Regards
Puneet S Anand
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can we sellers do something against Paisapay ??

spl_ind
Community Member
Dear Mr. Puneet S Anand,

Thanks for posting your experience & opinion about PaisaPay. I am a Seller just like you. I understand the difficulties we are facing. I have a PayPal A/c. I do not use it. However, I check it once a month to see if they have made any changes. I feel that PayPal will replace PaisaPay in the near future. They are localizing. You can now add your Indian Bank A/c Number and get your payments credited directly into your accounts. So friends, lets wait and watch.

Regards,
Suman.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply