cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if the purchage item found defective after a month and there is no solution even after contacting

dear ebay,

it is hereby request and ask a relevant question regarding a small problem which i bought an item MI MOBILE REDMI 3S PRIME has found defective after a month of received the item due to unable to checked the software part while i was out of station . eventhough i hope there would be an option even afteer a month of receiving item, there i had found defect on software on my first checking of this mobile to put on, just after an hour there is a problem of auto restart of mobile very frequently without any touch and hang the screen all the time so its totally unused and it remains on the box. before buying the item i asked the seller whether the item is refurbised or defect !but there was no reply for my question and after a few days i had ordered and found defective. even i found a bill receipt of previous buyer on the box and it clearly shows that the item wasnt sent to factory for refurbished and the found bill was for flipkart. 

After all this i contact to ebay then i foound a mail reply that the item i bought was not from ebay india and they are not responsible for it ,but according to my knowledge i bought the item through my ebay.in account and i can clearly see on my account order list so i am confusing on this part. then i tried to contact the seller very much and finally i communicate them and they suggest to go on xiaomi servicing centre. i went two times on servicing centre and they told me to wait more than a month and they dont know even after waiting for so long there might be rectify or not? then i returned and very confused about this thing and i swear i wont buy anything from ebay aven after i was a very regular buyer from ebay and i was shocked on their reply and conducts. so is there any kind of solution which i could save my money or needed to seek a legal action to ebay and seller. i think according to it i would have some rights to take action against, . Hope ebay will solve the problem soon and relax. and i would be very thankfull if you do some positive response. thank you.

yours,

ahanthem <removed for your privacy>

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0