Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

gift item not received since last four months

suvir123
Community Member
Hi,

i had bought a laptop,which i received on time,but,from ebay,
i was supposed to recveive a camera as a gift item.Till today,after SEVERAL calls to ebay customer care,i have not received any status on my gift item.Ebay customer care said,they received back my gift item via courier and they will resend me but after that ,it has been two months of waiting.
Everytime i call ,the customer care says that they will update me about my gift status next week.
Im myself a customer of ebay from many years but this time ,your service is not satisfactory.
Kindly,handle my matter immeadiately and update me on it.

PaisaPay ID 29481165720.

Regards
Suvir
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

suvir123
Community Member
what's the point of having a feedback discussion board,when nobody from ebay replies to it.
Also,i have been observing that there are many people like me who have not received their gift items.
It appears to me that ,seller are good in sending their items via courier but whenever ebay sends a item,their choice of courier i doubt.
There are many buyers in this forum,who are writing post only because they have not received their gift item.
Regards
Suvir
Message 2 of 26
latest reply

suvir123
Community Member
Also,if one clicks in ebay customer support,thier is not section to make a complain about this issue.
Atleast make separate section for those people who have not received gift items on time.

from ebay ,this is MOST NEGLECTED part.
If ebay india thinks that we are bound to ebay for online shopping,they are wrong,their are now many compitiors in online shopping and if ebay wants to keep their customer satisfied,than PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE.

Regards
Suvir
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

suvir123
Community Member
This is fourth time i am writing on this forum. Ebay do not bother to check any complaints and replay to queries . Whether you call them or e mail them, they just do not care for customers.

This is my fourth intimation . Please response to my query
Message 4 of 26
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
There is nothing to worry about. You will receive your gift .
Message 5 of 26
latest reply

jaypee1729
Community Member
Hi,
I have made a purchase through e- bay in 29 sep 11 and received the item on proper time but i didn't get the gift item till now .I have claimed a Guarantee claim because there is no separate section in your site for abid complaint.But e -bay authorities were cancelled my complaint and advised me to contact customer care. I discussed customer care about my issue but yet now haven't any valid response from e-bay. I request you to take necessary action please.

Regards
Jayaprakash

Ref:
PaisaPay ID 30059884165
promotion code EBAYDUSS06.
Message 6 of 26
latest reply

suvir123
Community Member
Someone from ebay,plesae respond to this thread.
Message 7 of 26
latest reply

dont worry wait for next year ebay doesnot send gift see here ,i wait for last (april/may)six months ago
http://forums.ebay.in/search.jspa?objID=f300000000&q=gurukriparaghu9

free gift not received yet paisaypay id 28941240953 seemak@ebay.com 25-07-11 16:52 IST
Dear gurukriparaghu9, We are checking on the status of your gift with the Marketing team and shall get ...

free gift not received yet paisaypay id 28941307363 seemak@ebay.com 25-07-11 16:51 IST
Dear gurukriparaghu9, We are checking on the status of your gift with the Marketing team and shall get ...

free gift not received yet paisaypay id 28941307363 seemak@ebay.com 02-09-11 18:29 IST
Dear gurukriparaghu9, Please check your registered email id for an update on the free gift. Regards, ...

free gift not received yet paisaypay id 29454257203 seemak@ebay.com 03-08-11 18:26 IST
Dear gurukriparaghu9, We are checking on the status of your gifts and shall get back to you soon. Regards ...

KIND ATENTION EBAY TEAM FOR GIFT ISSUE bombaydreams7 05-10-11 21:05 IST
Dear gurukriparaghu9, We understand that you are not in receipt of the free gifts. We shall get back to ...

free gift not received yet paisaypay id 28941307363 seemak@ebay.com 10-08-11 19:46 IST
Dear gurukriparaghu9, Further to your correspondence with CS, you would be hearing from us on the resolution ...
Message 8 of 26
latest reply

mobile.plaza
Community Member
eBay make fake commitments. 4 Months were passed i can't receive items...

I bought two items from eBay on 3rd August with use of two gift coupons. But still i can't receive that gifts.

Why they provided these fake coupons? just for sale!

PP Id: 29578467987 (Nokia E52) Gift Code: WK29FG2HR1
PP Id: 29578209797 (Conon A2200) Gift Code:WEK29AR1FG

When i called at 25th November on help line noumber Mr. Rahul Moni committed to me that again resend previous items otherwise he would provide to me gift voucher of same amount. But still he didn't reply to me. After that i left many messages on help line number for talk to Mr. Rahul Moni, but no response from his side that again i disappointment with ebay.in

Conversation/Reference No: 1_2024393653

Please some one help me to out-off this fraud of ebay...
Message 9 of 26
latest reply

Dear suvir123,

Thanks for providing us with the PaisaPay ID. We apologize for the inconvenience faced by you as you are yet to receive an update on your free gift.

Please allow us sometime while we are checking on the status of your gift.

Regards,
Seema
Message 10 of 26
latest reply