cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ebay rejecting refund without full info - bad customer service

jasminepatra
Community Member
hi, i had ordered a item, the seller had not shipped the product and ebay had initiated refund. ebay representatives called and i asked him to call back after lunch, as i was unable to hear anything. the same day my refund got cancelled. it is very upsetting that as a user, i have paid for a product (including shipping) and i have not received the product. without any confirmation from me, the refund is rejected. the onus is now on the buyer to track with the seller and the courier company whether product is delivered or not. also the ebay claims supervisor (Ashish) asks me the question "why should i call you" for refund claims, when their mail clearly states that a representative will call.

this is very disappointing and very bad customer service. The onus is on the buyer to do all tracking and checking, and seller has no responsibility to ensure that the buyer gets the product.

for the record, even the courier company doesnt know who has taken delivery of the product. i have not received the product for which i have paid and have wasted 1 day trying to track.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0