Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

item not recieved seller trying to cheat

Please help me. and protect customers from these kind of issues. I have ordered a camera thru EBAY the seller name is Techguru.India ,they are big cheaters they have not couriered the camera and cheated my entire amount of Rs.5325/-

Resolution required (Vendor is Cheated)

Hi, I bought a camera through ebay on 24-dec(Item-280791896947) and paisapay(30444579143) and claim id - 72483. But now seller is trying to place safe and talking about courier weight while delivered and from distributor that and all none of our conc...

Diwali Gift 2011 NOT received yet...

Yet to receive Diwali Gift 2011. Item Id: 320776928221 PaisaPay ID: 30150136573 Please expedite and delivery the Diwali Gift to the registered Address. Thanks in Advance, Kotresh Mobile: 09885950316

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Haven't Received The Dussera Gift Yet

I had ordered a Samsung Galaxy S2 and made the Payment and received the item in the first week of October (Paisa Pay ID: 30061203792). It was the time when Dussera Offer was valid and I used the Code EBAYDUSS11 and is eligible to receive the 1TB HDD....

Refund the money

Hello My name is Surajit. I am a new user and i had purchased and paid the amount through paisa pay. But the seller didn't ship the item. This was my first transaction in ebay and i got blunderd. Though they told that my refund has been approved and ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Gift not yet received

Waiting for diwali gift micromax Q1 and still no clue about its shipment. Planning to purchase a laptop but your gift delivery service is crap making me search for an alternative Please reply as soon as possible

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Gift Not Received yet

Hi, I have ordered the following before 26th October 30129833740 DIWALIBY01 SAMSUNG 40" LED 40D5500 SMART TV + 1 YEAR WARRANTY 30157363480 DIWALIBY02 Branded Jk-6036-a31in1 Screwdriver Tool Kit) with the Diwali gift Coupon codes DIWALIBY01 and DIWALI...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did not receive my diwali gift yet

Hello, It has been 2 months after i claimed my diwali gift but still I dint receive my diwali gift.Please check the status of the gift and inform me and please try to send it as soon as possible. Ebay Userid : naveen.ippili Gift Claimed : Transcend p...

Did not received diwali gift yet

Respected sir, Reference is made to my PaisaPay ID 30132873679 i have purchased during diwali,after sucessful purchase i have successfully claim my gift(NokiaC2-02),which is still awaited to be received. After several calls to Customer care,i came to...