cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ebay only for buyers never listen to sellers

its really disappointing that ebay is only for buyers and never think about sellers in all the following cases:
- never help in feedback even buyers full mistakes but ebay high officials never want t o listen even you sell more then RS.1000000 A MONTH AND GIVES THEM MORE THEN RS.100000 COMMISSION.why why?????????????????
- never help sellers regarding the accounts why?????????????
when ever you call no response or busy or in meeting and then no respond.............
- never listen the problems of seller regarding even for listing just promising but never keeps.
my final resolution is that all sellers move together and stop selling on ebay till they listen the problems of sellers.
if you all want to support us then post your reviews.
regards
tradesparesauto
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

dude.. i thought to commit suicide for twise in past 3 years just because of ebay policies.. feedback policy too bad.. internal strategy in deals selection is also happening. because of that many months i lost my bread/butter.. its hurted me alot.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

abuwala2012
Community Member
ya u r right no intimation no email no response ebay is now only for buyers and minting commission only
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The main problem, when some one puts a claim, ebay without contacting sellers, approves the claim, then says we will cover under seller protection and provide you remittance as well, which never comes.

Also feedback policy too bad, i have 97.6% feedback, all Average DSRs above 4.6, still i am a below standard seller.

What more and better shall i provide to buyers now?

Competitors can any time ruin your ebay easily.

Commissions are high (Min 15% - Including Final Value, Paisa pay, insertion and shop fees), i pay more commission to ebay than what i myself actually earn from ebay, thats pathetic.

If no actions are taken at this stage, i fear ebay will soon loose its sheen as competition for ebay itself is increasing day by day
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

mirchi23
Community Member
I found that this is 100% true that ebay always supports the seller and does not care the buyer.
this is about item No.221202500213, a cell phone i have purchased, paid on 11-04-2013. I received the ite, after the stipulated time 26.04.2013,which is not at all working. I appealed and filed a case. But ebay rejected my appeal as the item is in guarantee period of manufacturer. Then who is responsible for the defected item? The Buyer or the damned seller? please answer me.

Why should I, repeat Why should roam around an authorised service centre, which is not in my town, because of no fault of mine. The seller is enjoying the commission and profit from the manufacturer and rejected to refund or replace, the buyer is suffering!!
from Mirchi23.
Ebay supports the seller a
Message 5 of 5
latest reply