ebay.in diwali gifts Increased sales

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi all,happy to share this.

Due to ebay's free diwali gifts i am getting a lot of inquiries from my local customers.We have just opened a small home store selling a few mobile phones used and new.

I am canvassing my buyers who come to my store to have a look at ebay and they are responding positively due to the quality of the free gifts.

I am sending emails and sms to my friends and relatives about the free gift scheme in ebay so that they will come to ebay for buying.And the messages get forwarded.The result i am getting calls and sms most of the time and i have no time to explain them about the structure of ebay itself.Many have responded positively and i hope this festival season will bring good sales to all categories.

What we sellers can do is just spread the word to our friends and relatives about the free gifts and bring more people to ebay so that our sales volume also increases.

I believe there will be good spurt in sales this festival season:-)

I have been using my shop id and link to my shop in my mails and sms.And it works well.

I am also encouraging my local buyers to buy through ebay since our people love freebies.

Thanks ebay,the gifts are really very great and one will never have a second thought buying through ebay:-)

Happy festival sales season all my seller friends:-)
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9SxkKp3mfIk/SrZGtKsIbaI/AAAAAAAAAIs/Cxu06FgfFP0/s1600-h/EBAY+SUCCESS.JPG

As a result of promoting about ebay to my local sellers my single day sales has increased.This is my best sales record ever.All are local buyers who have contributed to my sales.

They are happy that they will get free gifts for their purchases through ebay:-)

I hope sales will still go high.Many buyers who were hesitating to buy are now confident of buying through ebay now.

I know that this sales record is nothing compared to my senior power sellers.But i am happy i am able to achieve this at least:-D

Thanks Indraneel and Sapana ji and ebay team for the free Diwali gifts that is helping on my good sales:-)
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
Dear thegenuinecolletions,

Its amazing! Thank you for sharing some valuable tips.
I would also need to do some marketing to make use of this fabulous festival offers!

Thanks
Laya.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi dsparklezz just sms the details to your friends and relatives and the word would spread faster than you imagine.I was expecting my sales to rise but unfortunately 95% of my customers are unable to use paisapay:-( as they do not have accounts in the banks mentioned in paisapay or a credit card.They are eager to purchase through ebay many things.But because of the payment gateway there is trouble:-(

Any way you can make ebay and your shop popular with such promotions.One day when payment methods get o.k our advertisements would be fruitful:-)
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ebay simply lies to customers about these Diwali gifts. They fraudulently offer gifts and then never send the gift. The support staff are simply instructed to wear out the customer. They simply said that a gift will be sent enter the code. There was no place to enter the code so i sent them a message immediately on purchase. There was no statement saying that the buyer will forfeit the gift if he does not enter the code during payment. There was no acceptance of the conditions of the sale. The product is not even worth the price without the gift. This is outright fraud. Those who have been hurt by this scam perpetrated by Ebay kindly contact me. I am a journalist and plan to expose these people with sufficient documented proof of their frudulent practices and even take them to court. Please send me details if u have been scammed by their promises of free gifts

Santosh
uncannybal@hotmail.com
Message 5 of 5
latest reply