ebay free gift not received.

Dear Members,i bought items from ebay and applied for a free gift coupon(Valentines Gift),but till today i have not heard/received any thing from ebay.I contact ebay member support around 2-3 times but nothing happen so far on this regards.Any have an idea or help..please
Thank you.
Message 1 of 286
latest reply
285 REPLIES 285

pilli.sujan
Community Member
ebay has started cheating customers. I have an item worth 38000 and i am supposed to receive a monsson gift. Its already 90 days.

ebay is losing customers this way definitely!!!
Message 141 of 286
latest reply

arif.ismyname
Community Member
can you please notify me status of my gift?

item bought : Canon 550D with 18-55mm IS Lens Kit + Manufacturer WRTy

PaisaPay ID 30046858103

date of purchase : 26-9-2011
Message 142 of 286
latest reply

mobixplorer123
Community Member
Those who asking for free gifts , i will advice you to stop wasting your time. I have bought item worth more than 50k in last 6 months.yet here is my experience with ebay and so called the free gifts. I am supposed to get three free gifts from this a** ****s , out of which one is more than 75 days old. As soon as the 60 days of purchase completed i have been in contact with ebay customer care team. only reply i got is we are updating. i dont know what the f***k is updating for 15 days. Two times the representative told me she will arrange a call back with her supervisor . Both b***s didnt. so i have decided to start a anti ebay campaign in my office. i actually saw some colleagues who where about make Diwali purchase from ebay with free gifts. I told them my story, and stopped them continuing with transaction. i helped them to find a better item in letsbuy.com. They got the item on Saturday and they are happy. And i am very happy that i could do something against what ebay is doing to my "FREE GIFT". I will continue with my anti ebay free gift campaign. If you are so desperate to buy from ebay my sincere advice DO NOT USE FREE GIFT COUPON . use other discount coupons dicounts you will get instantly. FREE GIFTS , you will never get it
Message 143 of 286
latest reply

sonam.jain80
Community Member
i have ordered several problems using gift voucher i never face a problem in receiving free gifts

please let other users know your area means city and state

so that we can resolve the issue

i won't have to do a followup everytime they send us within 1 month

my area is jaipur rajasthan

thanks

sonam jain
Message 144 of 286
latest reply

jayesh3969
Community Member
This activity of ebay india is losing customers for not sending their gifts I am such a victim of this guys I had purchased three item which are eligible for gifts but there are more then 60 days of purchase and I haven't get single gift so I stopped buying from ebay. Watch out other e shopping sites, they are also giving best offers and cash discounts. So stop shopping from ebay is best way. They are cheating and giving false promises.
Message 145 of 286
latest reply

mobixplorer123
Community Member
Stop using ebay is the best solution for this kind of mess/ Its a total waste of time running after them like dogs..
Message 146 of 286
latest reply

kawalpopli
Community Member
I am posting this again as I haven't got any reply from you. Please provide status of my Free Gift at the earliest. Here are the details:
item no 300594529206 dell laptop n-4050
paisapay id 29914165370
gift coupon ganesha004 which is 1 tb hard drive .
the gift is still awaited. when i would get the same
Message 147 of 286
latest reply

kawalpopli
Community Member
hello seema ji,

I am posting this again as I haven't got any reply from you. Please provide status of my Free Gift at the earliest. Here are the details:

item no 300594529206 dell laptop n-4050
paisapay id 29914165370
gift coupon ganesha004 which is 1 tb hard drive .
the gift is still awaited. when i would get the same

regrds
Message 148 of 286
latest reply

vishnu.n86
Community Member
Dear Seema,

Please reply on my free gift status. Also let me know if it is shipped or when will it be shipped. Please find the details

Name : Vishnu N
Paisa Pay ID : 30085228541
Date of Buy : 05-Oct-11
Amount : Rs. 7,999.00
Gift Code used : EBAYDUSS03
Eligible for : Philips SPC 230NC Webcam

Please let me know at the earliest.

Thanks
Vishnu
Message 149 of 286
latest reply

sidhumin2011
Community Member
Hi Seemagi,

Anil is my friend and he has been blocked from discussion bord and he con't log a complaint so on his behalf i am logging complaint.

Complaint details
ebay id :allamanil
Item Number:300578876992
PaisaPay id: 29474761014
Gift code :MONSOONWD7
elagible item:1tb WD external hard disk
amount paid:Rs. 36,250.00
Date Paid :19th JUNE 2011

Complaints logged with Ebay and 3rd one is the only reply on 29 sep and after that there is no reply.

The below is the mesage from ebay.

We understand from your mail that you want to know the gift status when
you will be receiving the gift for the PaisaPay id: 29474761014.

On checking our records we noticed that you have made the payment during
MONSOON PROMOTION ( MONSOONWD7 ). We am glad to inform you that you are
eligible for the mentioned promotion gift.

I have paid the amount on 19th JUNE 2011 and i have been witing since then every time i call,chat i will reeive the same answer wait untill you receive the item.all the custmer care people are treating us like beggers because they say it is free gift from ebay so i don't have the right to ask them to delever in time.But ebay policicy is max 60 days .

It has been 3 months now Can please help me in reciving the MONSOONWD7 item.
Message 150 of 286
latest reply