ebay fail solve my claim

mgil9784
Community Member
I purchased HTC desire820s mobile receiving dated 20August2015 after receiving I saw mobile phone screen isn't fixed properly I raised a claim on dt.21august2015 my.claim I'd 1185213 after 23days ebay not solve my problem I think shopping on ebay my blunder mistake in my life
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ebay fail solve my claim

mgil9784
Community Member
I also contact ebay 12times and also send defective products images with proof but ebay c.care person always ask you receive a call or email with in 48 hrs but it's totally face please don't believe on ebay online shopping it's my experience on my claim I'd 1185213 thanx

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

ebay fail solve my claim

mgil9784
Community Member
I also contact ebay 12times and also send defective products images with proof but ebay c.care person always ask you receive a call or email with in 48 hrs but it's totally face please don't believe on ebay online shopping it's my experience on my claim I'd 1185213 thanx
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

ebay fail solve my claim

ebay never solves any claim... 1st time they just called me once, i could not pick up the phone and they closed the call... after that there is no provision to re-open.

Again I did the same mistake by buying from ebay  - I got a defective piece and a person called me and promised that full refund will be given to me - but after 2-3 days they rejected the claim in their site, mentioning that enough proof is not there... and closed the claim. I will never ever buy from ebay.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ebay fail solve my claim

shetrekh
Community Member

Hi,

I have ordered for Samsung TV to gift my cousin on her marriage on 21st of Aug, and received my order on 5th of sep but before gifting it to her, I just crossed checked it. when i opened it and switched on TV i was shocked it see the damaged screen. and felt upset by seeing that as i my regular customer of ebay. we never hope that you will cheat us like this that too such a valuable thing. 
Hence i will not order any thing for your website and will strongly recommend all friends and family member not to purchase any item from ebay and will share my negative experience with photos though social media. 
this is not the first time which is happening i ordered for I phone 4S on same ebay website but even that is also a worst conduction 
I will not leave this so easy i will file a issue in consumer court if you don't give me solution with in next 24hrs 
find the attached copy of photos which was taken when i on the TV.

paypaise id 40222108619 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply