EBay the scammer

1126464 -claim I'd.
These people are a class crooks.
I sent back my product and paid the shipment amount . I was given an assurance that I will get the shipment amount back as eBay coupons. It has been more than one month they are giving me the same rebuttal that o will escalate this to higher authority and to the concerned department.I have call them like 20-30 time s and also spoken to many floor supervisors. They gave me assurances that I will receive an email in next 3 days which never happens. When ever I speak to a rep he tell me that he will escalate this further.
Isn't 45 day enough for you guys to check what is going on?
And today is 1st Oct I spoke with a rep and he gave me the same thing which earlier 20 reps gave me I said I will hold for your supervisor to get online and he hung up on me.
Nice scam eBay.
I am going to put these recordings and all the product details on each and ever complaint board possible so that you guys won't cheat with any on else in future.
It was nice being scammed by you
Thanks Regards
Hemant Singh
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

EBay the scammer

li-susie
Community Member

Please remember this is a member-to-member forum. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

EBay the scammer

sonyia11
Community Member

I am struggling to process my voucher via Ebay, I had purchase in march. The seller has cancelled the product and so Ebay has issued me voucher for which Ebay has promised me a voucher with 10% compensation cming close to 255 INR.

By the time I received the voucher, it was expired. I am following it up with ebay for new voucher for past 7 months.

I have called and emailed multiple timed to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the voucher will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 7 days to process the voucher. Even the supervisor is repeating the same answer. No compensation for the inconveniene caused and is not refunding the amount as well.

EBAY --- let me know how much years should i wait for new voucher.???????????

Right now im speaking with supervisor for past 1 hr 30 min.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Sonia. M

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

EBay the scammer

I think I donated my money to eBay now. And from now I will never ever use eBay and also will ask my friends to not to do so.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply