cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay Guarantee is just fake, eye wash and nothing Else. Only Sellers interest is protected

I ordered for a Twelvesouth BookBook for iPad (Paisapay ID: 38376312122, Claim ID: 848073) and ebay listing specified the color as Brown. To my shocking the product I received had multi colors with Pink color on side as well on the right corners of the front panel. The product did not even carry any invoice and the request for invoice is till date not answered,

This color combination is not at all available in Twelve south product range which is evident from their official website.

The seller started defending that it is original product and is as described in his listing.

I raised a ebay Guarantee to resolve the issue and sent them the imgaes of the product I received. eBay is asking me for a letter from the manufacturer to confirm that its a fake product without which they cannot accept this fact and they clearly refused to see Twelve South website. They are not ready to accept any of my concerns and they ssay it is as per seller's description.

Infact they even closed the case informing that it is as per the listing and asked me to talk to seller for further issues. eBay Guarantee is just a fraud and they always perfer to close the case in sellers favour. He was not even ready to transfer my call to his supervisor and he kept on saying that he will take seller also into conference and put me on hold for long duration for 3 times and finally closed it with the excuse of a letter from Manufacturer.

So its a waste of time, efforts, and most imporatnt of all the excitement and the hope that are at stake and nothing else.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: ebay Guarantee is just fake, eye wash and nothing Else. Only Sellers interest is protected

yes I to have the same issue, eBay Guarantee is just 100% fake, and eBay customer care not responding properly , not answer. EBay customer care person told "they are not responsible".

I contacted the seller through email and phone call he also not reasoning properly

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: ebay Guarantee is just fake, eye wash and nothing Else. Only Sellers interest is protected

Welcome to the larger team of unsatisfying group!!!! When eBay itself is supporting fake product selling why seller is bothered to reply or make efforts to satisfy you.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi,

Even I faced the same issue. I recently bought an Apple Earpod from Ebay which was claimed as original. Upon receiving the product I came to know that its a duplicate product, so I raised a claim and ask for refund. Even my claim was rejected by Ebay and they took the side of the FRAUD seller. I was told to submit A LETTER from Authorised Apple service Provider/Center stating that its a duplicate product. Though such things should be first verified by EBAY itself, we buyers have to waste our time and do all such things to prove ourself correct as we are FRAUDS. This is a pathetic service from Ebay. Infact I have submitted the PROOF 12 days back then also my issue was not resolved by ebay, I didn't got a single response from Ebay. I have called them 10/12 times and mailed 3/4 times still my issue is not resolved. Every time on call the customer care executives gives the same answer that I will be getting a call from Ebay in Max 24 hours and my issue will be solved within 2-3 days. 12 days passed not a single response. Ebay makes his customer cry for their hard owned money. Its high time now. Some appropriate actions need to be taken against such FRAUD operations in India.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply