cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay's Guarantee Claim settlers are cheating Sellers

Hi there !

eBay India is cheating the sellers. eBay India's Guarantee Claim team is nothing but a scam. They will always settle the claim without even enquiring anything.

eBay Guarantee Claim No. 237801 which was opened by a buyer "stylemake" claiming that the item which he has received is significantly different was settled yesterday on 3rd July without even enquiring about it. They didn't even asked anything about it. Just the buyer opened the claim and that's it. Now the money is gone. And i have lost my faith too from eBay.

Will never sell again on eBay until and unless they provide me a valid reason for approving the refund request in favour of the buyer without even enquiring. My money which i have lost is not a very big deal for me but i want the "Reason". It can happen to any seller anytime. So Beware Sellers !

Just to show off that you are doing a lot for the buyers by your Guarantee Claim method and killing the faith and respect among the sellers is not going to benefit eBay at any cost. We have many good options beside eBay and if this continues to happen then why will any seller continue to sell on eBay?
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: eBay's Guarantee Claim settlers are cheating Sellers

mrgauravk
Community Member
Yes , eBay never gives any support to sellers. Something same happened with me just 1 month ago.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500069525璕
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

You are right.

I am battling with ebay since 3 months about such issue. Buyer have raised item not received case and refund has given to buyer in just 5 hours without informing me.

The claim settler is agreed now to pay me under seller protection ( promised me to give me credit on last monday, but still the credit is not appeared ) Aha pe sab locha hi locha hai !!

Today, one buyer ask me to replace the product with high amount product, otherwise, I will leave negative feedback.

Ye seller bichara kya kare ????
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Dear royalshopperz,

Thank you for your feedback. Kindly check your inbox for claim adjustrer's mail dated 4th July,2013 for more information.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I am of the same view except for a change that I got protected by inseller verification but the buyer slapped negative feedback. The eBay refused to remove the negative feedback. I furnished all detail to prove that the buyer was a fraud. Yet eBay refused to remove negative feedback. This indicates that the eBay thrives to retain customer at any cost but drives away sellers.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

ebay is not replying to my complaints.

I think ebay should be banned in India

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

harpap8
Community Member
Ebay cheating :- Spread this news to more people.
They cheated me also.
They supplied small size screen protector for my Samsung galaxy edge.
After continues mails and calls they unanimously closed the issue without refund.
Hariharan
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

sgrnumista
Community Member

I have sold 8 items on ebay.in and received payment for only 6 items. Today that is on 23rd April 2015 I have received a mail from ebay.in that my remittance to bank has been put on hold due to nonpayment of ebay seller fees. Why? Why should I pay the seller fees ? They have already taken the money from the remittance .That is about 50 Rs for transferring 500 Rs to the bank account . The buyers are happy with the products and also have given me positive ratings. The ebay.in have blocked my remittance for posting a question regarding seller fees on the ebay community . I have to get payment of about Rs.350 which is blocked on ebay.in .What happiness they get buy robbing the poor people's money and filling their godown . They have already taken the payment gateway amount , which is actually be given to the sellers for the interest they receive for holding the amount in their citi bank accounts for 14 days . They have blocked the remittance without even thinking how troublesome and expense to ship the valuable item and not been paid for the hardships I faced. The mental trauma we face.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I emailed this to incswebhelp & inappeals 8 days back ,to get some answers ,but haven't got any reply .....

if a seller cancels a non- powership order and in this listing it is mentioned that shipping through ebay powership only ,and in the paisay panel there is a box"message to the buyer" where at the time of cancellation we can type a reason for cancellation and then press the submit button ,and the order gets cancelled ,to my knowledge ebay sends a confirmation email at every step ,so while refunding the order the reason for the return is also sent to the buyer , now if after this a buyer leaves a negative feedback then what should be done ??

ebay has a claim policy where a buyer is given a 110% coupon if the item value is less then rs 750 ,so at that point ,does ebay investigate the claim or not , and if a resolution is marked to insellerverification with the claim id and paisapay id ,then is the email checked or not ??.
further the buyer gets the coupon keeps the product and leaves a negative comment which contradicts to the comment in the claim and even in ebay messages ,but since the claim is approved as the per the ebay policy the feedback cannot be removed ,do we have anything for the sellers here ??

now if a seller finds a buyer suspicious ,for e.g ,leaves a negative feedback for every transaction he has done on ebay let it be 3,5 or 8 ,and even opens claims and gets the coupon ,now in the negative comment he writes about quality ,then also the feedback criteria is not met for removal and the seller reports that member as advised by phone support then what is the timeline ebay has to investigate such a buyer ???
Message 9 of 9
latest reply