Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

return and refund

I have ordered one terabyte speaker for latop. I got it in damaged condition. Tried to reach the seller. He said to send him the pics on whatsapp as well as in mail. I have sent it 10 days back, still didnot get any reply. I want to return it and wan...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint against ebay

Dear M/S I had ordered "New Imported Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 16GB - White Frost" item number is 281645669342. I had paid on 12/4/2015. My paisa pay id is 39036481987. the problem is as follows: 1. During the booking it was showing item will be receiv...

payment issue

I made a payment worth rupees 592 for a sandwich maker.My balance got deducted but they are not showing my order details nor replying to my email

coupon code expired before date

I got few coupons via eBay campus fest in our college. On the coupon it says offers end on 30 April. Today is 25 April and when I'm trying to enter the coupon code for the first time, it says the coupon code is expired. The same thing is being experi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is the worlds first

ebay is the wordls first cheating **bleep**ers of this kindat the same time they are fuking **bleep** and pussy of the customerthe customer care **bleep**ers are the catogory two in **bleep**ing skillsfloor managers devoloping the **bleep**ing skills...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very very bad service.

Ebay is giving very bad service and they think all those purchasing from ebay are bloody fools. I purchased a Nokia AC-50 Travel Micro Universal Fast USB Mobile Charger - 2 Round Pin, This i got a duplicate product which is not according to the presc...

eBay's Guarantee Claim settlers are cheating Sellers

Hi there ! eBay India is cheating the sellers. eBay India's Guarantee Claim team is nothing but a scam. They will always settle the claim without even enquiring anything. eBay Guarantee Claim No. 237801 which was opened by a buyer "stylemake" claimin...

seller not abiding to warranty terms and conditions

Hi Ebay, This is in regards to a purchase I made in Ebay on 18th December 2014 of Sony Xperia Z from a seller ***. The product was delivered to my sister in Delhi as it was a gift I had purchased for her. The product from the first week had slight ch...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay has cheated me for claim id 945695.

I had ordered a Dell Inspiron 9 Cell laptop battery(PaisaPay ID:38943758895) on 30 march 2015 and I received it on 2nd of April. When I fixed battery in my Dell Inspiron 1525 and plugged in my laptop for charging battery I found that battery was not ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Waiting for refund from Ebay

I have purchased Xiaomi power bank 20800 mah with Ebay on 9th april 15,n they hv delivered a fake product,when I called to customer care for cancellation of order they Asked me to wait for 5 days,my claim id is 954006,without any information they hav...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

TDS -COMPLICATED AT EBAY

HI WHY IS TDS SO COMPLICATED AND WITH SO MUCH OF FOLLOW UP AT EBAY http://business.gov.in/taxation/tds.php AS per the above link we need to deduct tax at source from fees and issue a TDS challan to ebay. Where as we pay ebay full, pay TDS for ebay an...