eBay is Sitting on my Payment

makjewel
Community Member
Made a transaction on 9th May through PaisaPay; paid using my online ICICI Acct. Ever since, I only hear that the payment is under process. Called Customer Support numerous occasions - their time of commitment needs at least 24-48 hours every time I call them.

Today also, I called eBay - just to know that even after 6th day dilemma; I m not confident that this will be resolved.

I ve a question here; if anyone can answer; there are rules for everyone; Buyers, Sellers and visitors; but what about the rules for eBay - in this kind of situation where neither the buyer nor the seller are at fault and no issue is communicated for me too so as to understand.

Hopeless that I couldnt get beyond the helpless customer support. For sure to comeback tomorrow to further update. I ve been exploring eBay to a large extent; after this incident I dont think I m confident enough to transact on eBay.

Here is the PaisaPay ID: 250417258912

Duh...
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

makjewel
Community Member
I m bak with some update: someone from Mumbai [022-66041200] called me - did explain to me something about a technical glitch; I insisted to let me know what the glitch is just to understand if I could do anything about it. But as per him, that was just a Technical Glitch. As I said, everytime, eBay would need at least 24-48 hours.
I thank the gentleman for taking time to call me; But I cannot take his word stating that if the issue is not resolved, the payment would be either reversed to my acct or released for the seller to ship the item.

Both are yet to occur...
One side it sounds funny.... on the other hand... its kinda ma money... in the eBay... BlackHole...

Stay tuned... More to come...
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

makjewel
Community Member
Ok: Update # 2:
Now: Looks like the payment has been reversed - did not hit my account yet; and I need to pay for the bid item once again because it says [ PAY NOW ]. I did drop a message to the seller; but it is his discretion now.

So the status as of now is:
My Money: its not with eBay; Not with the Seller and I dont have it either.
Looks like I need to change my Blog Title - How about, "eBay is playing with My Money".

Lets see - what tomorrow brings in...
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

makjewel
Community Member
Update # 3:
Spoke to Amrita in eBay support: payment was rejected because of technical problem with online bank transfer - and she did mention that eBay is facing issues with online bank transfer; that my payment would hit my acct in the next 4-5 working days. And now that the amount and the transactions have been reversed, eBay expects me to pay the seller once again even without the confirmation of the refund. And she did mention that this time make a payment through any Credit Card and that the online bank transfer is causing issues.

I must thank patelashishd3089; when I told him that I am facing issues with the refund; he advised to pay for the item when I get the refund.

Now the wait time is for the next 4-5 working days - means potentially another week.

Wondering why the heck I need to go through this for someone else's goof up

I ll be bak after 4-5 days...unless something happens in between...
Have a great weekend - - - people
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear makjewel,

Welcome to the eBay community. PaisaPay team is very helpful and does return your amount. Not to worry about as your money is safe. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

makjewel
Community Member
Hi Navaneeth,
A word of confidence from a veteran on eBay - I would definitely take that. And you know what; was going through your eBay shop...looks like you have got everything pertaining to my interest of gaming. hmmm... I couldnt stop myself adding you to my favourites...

Hahaha.... nice stuff... I ll hop on to your shop sometime...

Regards
Shamsheer
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear Shamsheer,

Its nice to see my shop in your favorite lists. :-) ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

makjewel
Community Member
Hi, I guess - Now - Its like Last but not the least; I ve received the reversed payment in my acct and also paid for the item that I've won on eBay. Now, Its not a good experience of going back and forth with the hassles; Nevertheless; it appears as eBay was following up on the so called technical glitch at the same time the seller wasn't showing any signs of hurry for the payment. To sum it up - I can say, the ride was rough but eBay helped me reach the destination - Hahaha... Happy Ending...thanks to eBay and thanks to Ashish Patel [the seller of the item]

Its the End of this Story - would let you guys know; if I come up with anything else in the future.

Regards
Shamsheer
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I am happy to see your problem has been solved.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

even I was getting call from 022-66041200... when tried calling back it doesnt go thru.. just googled the number and found this... not sure wht someone from ebay is trying to call me...
Message 10 of 10
latest reply