eBay is Fraud and Cheater company

nare-sukh
Community Member
eBay is no reliable company,I am posting about this information on all possible social media to get the police aware.Ebay has done cheating with me and their customer care executive very easily saying that they will not make any refund.For your information I have not even received product.
Don't buy anything from eBay.they are fraudster, cheater. They take order for the product but don't dispatch the product. they take advance payment for the product and after few days they insist for refund coupon is valid for three month.Look at the trick they are playing .they are collecting money from customer not providing product.by offering coupons they are using customers money for their own purpose and earning profits from customers money.This has happened with me second time in last 10 days.i had ordered one product.They send me text that this product will be dispatched on 18 Oct and on 19 I found updating on their site that seller is not dispatching item and refund is being initiating in form of coupon.I ordered second product by making fresh payment but same thing is happening again.now that have collected double payment in term of two orders and did not dispatch product.now they will again offer coupan and cheat myself. My order no, paisa pay ID is 43941173527& 43903007747.

Item codes 122167339479& 122153763818

Contact no 8146492200

I'd nare-sukh
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: eBay is Fraud and Cheater company

gai_chod
Community Member
Spoiler
What should we do?

We have received the info you have provided with heartfelt thanks.

There is a lot of text to digest, and our experts and machine learning systems are still processing your data.

Meanwhile, let us know what do you want from us?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply