Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

damage item

I had purchase one htc battery I received damaged item and not charging too, and want to return it what is the processes, were I ll get fresh non breakable item.RegardsGopal

Very worst customer service

I have booked an Item on 19th Oct. 1st it was said i will get my item delivered in 2 days. Later it changed to 24 to 25th Oct is expected delivery. Now it changed to 29th Oct is the dead line. Whta kind of service you do. Arent you aware on what time...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shabina_9

Got different item from the one ordered. Ordered women printed harem on 5th oct got delivery today on 25th oct n dats not what i ordered i got flip cover delivered for E7 ... Can someone tell me why is it so difficult to deliver the thing i ordered??...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Going to File a case Against EBAY in Consumer Court . Worst E-Commerce company in INDIA.

I have purchased the item from ebay. They sent me the item after 7 days. I have ordered 2 but i got only one. I asked the customer care to take back the existing one also and give back the money. They asked me to send the item via courier and ebay wi...

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Horrible experiance with ebay claim deparment

I ordered vintage 32 Center Fresh Cricket Cards (1997) collection from seller instead of sending me the original cards, seller sent me the scanned print copy of all cards. I filed a cliam, a person from cliam deparment called me and asked me to uploa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay is Fraud and Cheater company

eBay is no reliable company,I am posting about this information on all possible social media to get the police aware.Ebay has done cheating with me and their customer care executive very easily saying that they will not make any refund.For your infor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay order

Hi, i have booked order of nutrilite daily & nutrilite kids powder on 13th Oct 16 and order delivery date has committed by 18th Oct 16 , but the orders have not been received till date & blue dart courier has been saying that will take more 3 days .I...

I m getting so problem from ur site as i trusted wbay but like it going to be 1 month and they havnt responsed me when ever i call ebay customer they said u well revice call but they dont give a call and it getting soo muc prblem i called so many tim...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Damaged Phone

DAMAGED PHONESir, I Brought Nokia 1600 But It Not Working Completely...I Want Replacement In Place Of It...(or) Give My Money As Refund...Otherwise I Will Take Serious Action...And The Seller Is Not Answering My Phone...And Also I Booked My order Wit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile

Reach mobile iam order 2 mo ths ago that phone is very bad .not working pls exchange my mobile and replace nee obile

Want to return the product

Sir i want to return the product i have received on 17th oct Indian stylish Designer Bollywood Party Lehenga Choli Salwar Suit Dress Women" Courier name: ARAMEXAirway Bill Details: 42123271632 plz help

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful