cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay Guarantee & Poor Customer Support Whats Going On eBay!!!

Dear eBay,

I don't know what's going on in customer care. Recently one buyer just called customer care & asked them a simple thing about contacting seller. But they have taken claim in eBay Guarantee & when I called to buyer he said he not claimed under this & he told he not said anything to customer support to raise a claim. I don't understand then why eBay customer support is doing this??? Without reason why they are raising a claims against seller?? Why customer support executives are doing like this?? Keeps on hold for more than 45 Minutes when we say them to transfer line to TL & after 45 Minutes they disconnects the call. Day by day very poor services & poor customer care executives we are getting from eBay, If possible please improve it.

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Vilasbhai you are correct, nowadays the CC is become really bad and the hold time is crazy, I have never been able to speak to somebody before 18-20 mins and if the keep you on hold then god bless you, I don't know for how long they will keep you on hold. You are never able to speak to any senior person, TL or manager on the floor, they are never there.

The newcomers in CC don't know anything about ebay and infact tend to misguide callers by their incomplete knowledge. What kind of training is imparted to these fellows I have no idea and basically the CC exec are so dumb.

Joke is that ebay wants sellers to have 100/100 score in DSR's but they employee people with 35% marks in their call center. They send that stupid survey every month for sellers to fill out. The same questions are asked every month and nothing is done about it.
RajElectroniks
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
@Vilas bhai and Raj Sir,
eBay has turned out to be biggest disappointment with their hypocrite attitude. They delay payments for sellers, yet expect sellers to ship on time and get 5/5 in shipping time, they have cust. support with least skills, yet expect sellers to provide excellent customer support and get 5/5 in communication with the buyers.

this is no more than a joke. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Dear Raj & Prince,

I got one big news that In case of Chinese product eBay guarantee refunds buyers money directly if product not works or something issue with it.If seller mention clear policy about returns & warranty then also seller is wrong ?? Can anyone have any information about selling Chinese product on eBay?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Dear Raj,

Last time when I called to customer care after keeping on hold for 35 Min. Call was got disconnected. But on second time I had word with Team leader he committed me that he will reply to me till evening but now 20 days are over but still no reply. I don't know exactly whats going on. Please check below thread

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007790

I am still facing issue Buyers are able to revise invoice due to which I am suffering from loss as they are changing the shipping amount due to which I am getting less price than shipping amount which I have mentioned.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Vilasbhai...

I will solve your shipping issue, that's a small matter.
Check your ebay mail.
RajElectroniks
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Dear Rajeev,

Thanks a lot for prompt resolution.

Regards
Vilas
Message 7 of 7
latest reply