Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Paisa Pay Penalty Policy

I respect all the rules, regulations & policies by ebay & i believe that they are put into force after weighing all the Pros & Cons. I will like to know more about the Refund Policy that will be effective from next month i.e. November I have a few do...

Prices on EBAY

Hi it seems, ebay has lost its lowest price tag. We can now find prices in open (Local) market lower then, further ebay is not issuing any new discount coupons. It seems it is time for me to switch from ebay. One more great thing about ebay, whatever...

Non receipt of T-shirt

I have ordered a New John Cena Never Give Up T-Shirt WWE (120602593325) in the month of Aug'10 till date it has not been delivered to me. I have got a mail stating that it was misplaced and they will send me a new one in Sept'10. Till now I am waitin...

Ebay Gurantee

I belive only on the add images that ebay will gurantee for replacement or refund within 20 days... I filed a case against an Item # 190425660017 and claim was resulted on my interest (Claim # 17488)on 31 August and i had not recived the claim amount...

Fake calls from users accessing ebay

Respected ebay Of late i have been receiving calls from ppl from Utaar pradesh or Maharastra, asking me whether iam selling an O2 mobile, or an Nokia N73 for which i haven't posted any. Please look into the issue when asked the callers they are telli...

Turbo Lister Problem!

Hi, I am facing a lot of Turbo Lister Issues. I need to wait for 1 hr if I click on "Waiting to Upload". Even once I start Turbo Lister, it takes minimum 30 mins to open. This issue I am facing after updating recently. I am using Intel i3 Processor a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Not Refund

I purchase 19 LED Rechargeable Lamp AC/DC EMERGENCY LIGHT Item ID: 280546509184 from the seller Tech_niche. I paid for 4 nos. of the item Rs. 460/- through Paisa Pay. But the item can not ship to my location, i asked many times to refund my money, bu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Monsoon Magic gift not received

Hi Team, I had made a purchase of 9300 Rs. on 21/07/10 and had entered the gift code as MONSOON006 which is for Iball Bluetooth Mouse. But I have not yet received the same. Please inform me when I would get the product? Thanks, Ankur Mehta

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Replacement

This seller has never sent the replacement even after close follow up with him. I feel he a big cheater being sheltered by ebay. Dear Mr Ranikhan, I am still waiting for the replacement of Motor for Magic bullet supplied by you. Please confirm your a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seeking Selling Manager Pro: Expert

Any member with selling manager pro expertise.Pl call me at 093-1130-1389 or mai me at learningratnas@gmail.com. We seek help from any member, we need to upload on ebay more than 2.5 Lac titles (books) ASAP www.ebay.co.in/learningratnas Thanks:-)

No received a exact order as per item we ordered

Dear Manas, I had ordered Electric Rechargeable Mens Shaver cum Trimmer vide item code no 190435622219. I am sure what i was shown in picture and as per the picture I had order the Item. But unfortunately the actual item is different I received as ag...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help - Feedback Problem.

Dear Concern My ac have been restricted on Grounds of "Buyer Unsatisfaction" My a/c holds 2 Negative Feedbacks at present. 1 from psdevisri. There is a Followup from the Buyer that she is satisfied with the Product so please do the Necessary. Second ...

Great help from eBay India's Agent

2 Weeks ago I got a negative feeedback from a buyer . Which was totally unfair . eBay agent Shaileja Shetty guided me in the right direction on how can I go to eBay Community Court file a case . Thankyou eBay , you just restored a big trust in online...