eBay Gift Not received :(

kirankba
Community Member
I have not yet received the gift (1 TB HDD) for below mentioned purchase:
Item: 260866804402, PaisaPay ID 30085320554
Since 28th Nov, I have not got any replies from ebay team for my follow up emails.
60 days are already over!
Please respond soon before I lose trust on eBay.
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

superkings2012
Community Member
Kiruba,
Samething happened to me also. Even I have selected 1TB HDD. But I have not received the gift yet. Nearly 70 days over already. But now they are telling some stupid reasons like address is incorrect. I have received my previous ebay gifts and all to the same address.
Message 2 of 48
latest reply

nrbgangster
Community Member
ebay promotions are a scam, they are not sending away any gifts to anyone..... i too havent received any gifts from them... read my post for my bad story
Message 3 of 48
latest reply

sandeep.ms
Community Member
I too have not got my gift, 500gb wd hdd ( for the transaction done 65 days before) from ebay. The details of my purchase are as shown below.
Item number: 170699355154
PaisaPay ID 30093565710
promotion code EBAYDUSS07.
Message 4 of 48
latest reply

amruthaagencies
Community Member
Sir,

I had placed order with the following two email reference id's

(PaisaPay ID29803937132)
Email reference id: [#9a5e58b19879426780d59bbf1966f564#]

This email confirms that you made a PaisaPay payment to the following seller for the total amount of Rs. 10,490.00 using credit card and eBay gift voucher / promotion code GANESHA004.

and other one is

Email reference id: [#0e517b2221b246cbbce9af0092f1d053#]

This email confirms that you made a PaisaPay payment to the following seller for the total amount of Rs. 10,149.00 using State Bank of Hyderabad online bank transfer and eBay gift voucher / promotion code EBAYDUSS06.

But regret to inform you that I had received only one gift of Panasonic Cordless Telephone, i dont know under which purchase you had sent, but one gift is not received to me, the invoice number i received is EBAYSINV19592 04/10/2011
so please look into the matter and resolve the issue immediately by replacing one more gift of panasonic cordless phone.

Regards,

Raju Amirishetty
Message 5 of 48
latest reply

bspr_reddy2005
Community Member
This is a bloody cheating game and you are being tricked....

They have never sent me the gift I am eligible during August...

An executive will call and say that my registered address is not correct, but in fact its exactly same as the my communication address..

How can I receive the product but to deliver my gift to same address its being sent back by courier company?????

It doesn't make any sense....ofcourse E-bay executives are senseless, indecent and doesn't care for customers.
Message 6 of 48
latest reply

kirankba
Community Member
Hmmm... Even I was asked for updated address! why? I have been receiving all my items to the same registered address and still available in the same address! This was on 28th and I was asked to wait for 15 days. But, now even after 24 days, I have not got my gift and no info on its status also. Hope I don't need to proceed towards a legal action.... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Message 7 of 48
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
There is nothing to worry about. You will receive your gift soon.
Message 8 of 48
latest reply

kirankba
Community Member
@ spl_ind,

Hope what you said becomes true ๐Ÿ™‚ But how do you say that? 75 days after purchase is still too much waiting. That too without any genuine reasons ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 9 of 48
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
It many not be on time but we generally do receive the gifts, so I am confident that you too will receive your gift soon.
Message 10 of 48
latest reply