cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dear powership sellers kindly share your experience here!

dear sellers who enrolled for powership plz tell your experience here so that other seller may decide to go with it or not
regards
Message 1 of 91
latest reply
90 REPLIES 90

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
For Some Of my Transactions Ebay Are Charging 92.17 Rs. as shipping charges

and you must be amazed to know that they are charging this for one piece of screen guard

a new way to earn
Message 31 of 91
latest reply

i have already "opted out" of Powership, but still getting items in it. have spoken to powerhship manager who assured prompt action, but 48 hours passed, no action so far....

For a company as big as ebay india, i wonder the think tank did not envisage all these problems before launching it. sad to see it falling apart even before making a start...

pl get me out of it quickly.....
Message 32 of 91
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
bluedart people are making me sick now, have not even picked up the cod packets of 14/6, today is 16, delay due to powership partners directly will affect the seller, i request the ebay support to kindly check it out with them and i would be more than happy if they assign fedex for cod aswell.

prepaid orders going smoothly.
Message 33 of 91
latest reply

POWERSHIP managers should keep there look into this thread to make changes or correct there services.
Message 34 of 91
latest reply

Powership has given a powerless start, I am complaining twice a day from 14th June, ALL my orders for the last 3 days are pending including today 16th June.

As All the other documents are printing properly only the shipping label window comes blank. I tried everything, printing only the label, clicking the print button with ctrl key pressed. Trying to print from Transaction section. Except Label everything prints well.

Fedex people called up for pickup, Bluedart has neither called nor come as on printing documents orders are marked as ready to ship. Fedex people are saying they want all 2 copies so they can keep 1 set, I told them system is only printing 1, he said print 2 times but we want 2 copies each.

I am not able send a single order after subscribing to Powership and my complain is going on deaf ears, as in this 3 days I have just received 1 call back and a single reply against my 4 - 5 calls and around 7 mails.

Please check everyhting from all angles before putting ALL the sellers and buyers to Hardship.

Regards
Mohsin
Message 35 of 91
latest reply

easy.shopping24x7
Community Member
BLUEDART PICKD UP NEXT DAY

&

ITS 4TH DAY GONE, WAITING FOR FEDEX !!
Message 36 of 91
latest reply

Thanks Mr. Mukul, for putting all the effort of generating labels and forwarding the same to me to complete all the pending orders.

Finally I got the solution myself for non-printing of labels from the ebay system. It was my Internet explorer 9 which was not downloading only the shipping label window I do not know why, I switched to Google Chrome and now ALL the documents are printing fine, including the shipping labels.

Google Chrome is really excellent and fast, All those who have not yet used should give it a try, its worth it.

Regards
Mohsin
Message 37 of 91
latest reply

Hi

very poor arrangement by ebay, fedex pickup shipment one time in last 7 days. no action when called to them. Blue dart also did not picked up from last 2 days of booking.

ebay again failed.
Message 38 of 91
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Dear sale8shop,

pls instruct the person who is coming for pickup to com daily, else you can also call the toll free number and request for pickup. Its the initial stage of power ship, we also need to co-operate and adjust ourselves.

pethachi
sreelakshmi traders
Message 39 of 91
latest reply

@sreelakshmitraders...

Please do not misguide people here, Fedex and Blue dart will not come for pickup if and when you call them, only when you click "Ready to Ship" and the LSP is assigned then the LSP also gets a mail to do the pickup from you otherwise they will not come.

One consignment of mine was assigned to Blue dart on 14th June but they had not received the pickup mail(ebay system error) so they did not do the pickup. They got the mail on Saturday night and so they came today to take the item. That's the way the system works.
StopandShop
Message 40 of 91
latest reply