cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dear powership sellers kindly share your experience here!

dear sellers who enrolled for powership plz tell your experience here so that other seller may decide to go with it or not
regards
Message 1 of 91
latest reply
90 REPLIES 90

Re: dear powership sellers kindly share your experience here!

I have not enrolled for powership as I have some serious issues regarding surface shipping. there are many items which weigh more than 10 Kgs and needs to be sent through surface mode only. However they are not in the category as defined for surface shipment. Its a short sighted and wrong decision to restrict surface shipment to only a few categories and whoever has decided that has clearly little selling or merchandising experience. I have written detailed emails to the persons concerned with relevant item nos, and they have promised to look into the matter. its more than 20 days now and not heard back from them. Although I have no affection with powership, I am not able to provide cash on delivery to my buyers as COD can be provided only by sellers who are enrolled in powership. So I am loosing around 100 COD sales per months. May be eBay thinks that its only the seller's loss. I have mentioned in all my listings that COS is available. Now I have to revise so many listings. In my opinion, COD should be enabled for all the sellers whether they opt for powership or not.
Message 81 of 91
latest reply

The below orders were given to bluedart on 20th June. Send reminder mail to inlogistics@ebay.com on Saturday only. But no reply to all the mails sent to inlogistics@ebay.com
Please check, there are 4 Blue Dart Orders which are Not updated on the system. Their respective Paisa Pay ID's are as given below:

1. 31500844714
2. 31498133400 COD
3. 31490983032
4. 31491120774 (This one the buyer cannot confirm as per his below message)

Dear mumbaicitycenter,
I have received my order, but as the shipment details have not been entered i cannot confirm it in ebay.
- tanumaymanna

Whereas it is Not Trackable on Bluedart Website as Well.

Also there are 4 COD orders which are of Pre Powership program which went for refund automatically on 13th June, as soon as powership was launched, whereas the same are already delivered by ARAMEX Courier (ebay's Previous COD LSP). On sending complain mail though the refund is put on hold but it is lying in hold state from last 11 Days. Below are the Paisa Pay ID's for this 4 COD Transactions.

1. 31433681719
2. 31430484978
3. 31424151231
4. 31427603310

Expect some reply and solution this time for both the above problems.

Regards
Mohsin
Message 82 of 91
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
already started getting -vefeedbacks..2 -ve and 3 ve clearly highlighting the shipping issue..
Message 83 of 91
latest reply

In my case things are reverse, after this Powership thing my DSR has shot up and I am now a TRS (Top Rated Seller), getting good feedback too.

Yes there are some issues like Fedex and BD serviceable pin codes orders are going in Non-Powersip which is bad. Ebay has to start services of Aramex and DTDC in addition to Fedex and BD to have pan India coverage.

Now only Paisapay payment gateway is a big issue as no orders are coming and sales is practically ZERO.
StopandShop
Message 84 of 91
latest reply

NOW everything seems to be fine with powership as no further complaints recd.
thanks ebay thanks ps sellers
Message 85 of 91
latest reply

Hi,

ALL's well that end's Well everything is sorted out, now it is running smooth and we hope to Increase our listing and business on ebay now.

Mr. Mukul and Team has put the best effort to get it run smooth.

As far as my queries and complains are concerned still 2 things remaining pending.

Q1. Are we Liable for a penalty if ALL Non powership order are directly refunded by us. As we just want to concentrate on listing New products and shipping through Powership.

2nd. is My 2 Powership Order's out of 4 complained below are still missing and No update is received from Bluedart till date.

Regards
Mohsin
Message 86 of 91
latest reply

One Of The Best Step Taken By Ebay ... POWERSHIP
Message 87 of 91
latest reply

I am also victim of powership, my customer usally buy multiple items, my prices are so low that i manage margings when they multiple items so that i shipp all in one box and save on shipping, packing manpower etc, now you dont have that option, i did and ebay refunded customers where they were not able to mark as recived, ebay is not even contacting the customers to check if they have recived the order or not, just like that they are approving refunds even though customer has recived all the product in single box. They are not intrested in droping me from power ship, i am regrating of getting opted for this, anyoneplease tell me how to opt out of this powershipping..plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Message 88 of 91
latest reply

eshop.prostylepc.in
Community Member
i have send it 5 mail to inlogistic@ebay.com for the enrollment in poweship but still not yet activated.

Please ebay team activate powership in my account

seller id prostylepc-eshop
Message 89 of 91
latest reply

My power ship is activated but I'm not able to provide vat bill.. in this situation I don't no what I do
Message 90 of 91
latest reply