Community Member
sir please i need 150 rupees coupon so please send it for me
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: coupon

rajjhum
Community Member
I have purchased a Item cost of 2849 inr on 30th may2012. I used a 400rs Coupen in this Purchasing.
i received Item very fast on 4th june.But Item was not same as specified by seller. i talked with seller ,he agree to

refund. i re-shiped the item to the seller and he approved my refund. But i received the refund only 2449 rs 25 days after

( even then 400 rs coupen amount not received).And i can't be able to re-use this coupen because its date was expired till

than. Immediately i have discuss this issue with customer care . As they advised me,I Email this issue to

incswebhelp@ebay.com on 24th july.
My claim ID is 96754.
Since than i have regularly talk with customer care around 25 times .Everytime they just want me to wait 48 hour .But this

48 hour never come so far. They even didn't denied about this coupen but i don't know why they hold amount.If there is any

doubt ,they can ask.
I have purchased around 30 Item from ebay in last 3 year, worth of amount more than 1 lac. i have received fully 100%

feedback from seller. i never cheated before by any shopping website. But this time ,I am highly dissappointed ebay refund

claim service. I never expecting this from reputed Ebay website. Many times, i waited 15-20 min for each call to get

chatting with customer care .But they dont care and everybody has same replied "wait for 48 hour,you will receive a call

from us".
i know this is not as much big amount. But there is not any reason to leave it. Now customer care slowly increasing my

waiting time to customer care . Some time they put my phone on hold for long time without reply.now even after 4 months

,still issue not solved.
my ebay id-rajjhumhum
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: coupon

rinak123
Community Member

Sometimes, eBay gives coupons randomly to members. Coupons can only be used if the seller accepts PaisaPay, and as long as the item is not part of our promotions, hence excluded from coupons. The listing will clearly call out if coupons cannot be used for that purchase.

To ensure you'll be considered for coupons:

1. Click My eBay at the top of the page. You may have to sign in.
2. Click the Account tab.
3. In the My Account section, click the Communication Preferences link.
4. Scroll down to the Promotions and Surveys section, and then click the Show link.
5. Select the box for General email promotions, and then click the Save button.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply