Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

coupon

sir please i need 150 rupees coupon so please send it for me

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

harassment by ebay

I did not sell anything on ebay, whatever was listed (Using free module) did not sell (it was an iphone listed by my son), ebay is continuosly sending me spam mail. as mentioned below, in this age where selling sires are dime a dozen, ebay resorting ...

item faulty, no replacement even after 2 months

I purchased a set of two polo T shirts from ebay. I got the product within 10 days. It looked fine! BUT right after the first wash it kind of shrunk in size! I was very unhappy as it was my first purchase ever! So i left a negative feedback ! followi...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Item listed as free local delivery, but still being charged for local delivery

I tried to buy a product and met with a problem. I'm asking about it here because I think it has more to do with eBay's procedure than with the seller's listing. The seller specifies free shipping within his city and a shipping charge outside. Althou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open House Discussion with Ambareesh Murty, Country Manager, 12 Jan, 4-5PM

Message from Ambareesh... Hi Everyone This is Ambareesh Murty, Country Manager of eBay India and I’d like to invite you to an Open House discussion with me on Wednesday, 12th Jan 2011 from 4-5 PM IST. At the outset I will like to thank all of you for...

Spurious product

The mobile battery I received has no invoice, no warranty, no packing. It seems to be spurious. The supplier says - to save paper he has signed on the back of the battery and for any complaints I should visit him at Chandigarh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would l...

ebay post has written message 100% ebay guarantee but now they say this item is not in our policy

bought ON 100% gold standard whey .Received dirt and crap and fake material. Now ebay says its not in our guarantee as per policy. Still the same product posted on ebay and its written 100% guarantee on ebay Why is ebay cheating the buyers , if the p...

Item not shipped even after shipping date

Dear Sir, I have purchased an item on 31July, As per Ebay and Paisapay message the seller should ship the item on or before 6th august. Till today I have not received any shipping details from the seller. Contacting the seller on the provided contact...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful