cheated by seller and no response from ebay

i have purchase i phone 4s 64 GB from Ebay as i trusted this site. now EBAY IS COMPLETLY SUPPORTIVE  WITH SELLER NOT WITH COSTOMER. As i came to know that mobile is not proper i called seller he said he wil replace the mobile. by the time i sent and he sent it back it in the same defective mobile to me. now when am trying to reach seller no responce and also when am trying to reach ebay no responce customer care people are lifting thy hands by telling you have to speck to inrswebhelp@ebay.in but am waiting for responce from many day ... what to do... its not tghe matter of 3000 its matter of 33000 

please help us ... 

raghavendra 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: cheated by seller and no response from ebay

May I Know What The Problem In The Moble....?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: cheated by seller and no response from ebay

problem is that we recived mobile( I phone 4S 64GB ) from ***. when we recived it after some days we observied that wifi not getting connected  continuesly, once it is disconnected again we need to set it manuly entering all details..we intimated the same to seller he adviced us to do some software updation and things like that.. we trid in the same way problem dint resloved and for some time seller was not responding for us mean while we had contacted apple service center thy upfrount he said it is a defected mobile, we tried again to seller now he askd us to send the mobile back so that the peace can get replaced , in the same way we sent it to seller after fifteen days he sends us same mobile back saying that mobile is working fine. But now mobile is facing the same issue we informed the same to seller that it is having the same issue he said he will call back till now no call mean while we contacted with ebay people rising many requests for  complaint on seller as he was not responding the calls same thing happend from ebay even thy stoped responding to us.

May be this is a small amount for ebay but its our hard earned money , a 2 months salary for a middle class person 33500 expected a lot from ebay and lost a lot in ebay ...

if possible be do some thing for a people who belive ebay ....

Regards

hari

Message 3 of 3
latest reply