cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer raises claim - takes refund - posts negative feedback and keeps item

jewelsqueen
Community Member
this is exactly whats happening on ebay these days, a person buys item, after receiving it opens a claim as item not received, posts negative feedback, ebay cs approves claim without even checking, refund is given from seller's account, buyer also keeps the item, what happens is,

for seller - money gone, negative feedback, loss of efforts and time, all bad.

will anyone do something plz
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

kanakfashions
Community Member
yes ,its happening
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear Seller jewelsqueen

I think you are getting too frequent negative feedbacks.

In the last 1 month only, you got near about 27 negative feedback. I think you are not able to address your customer queries properly.

Only Buyer's satisfaction can help you sail out of this problem. So, i would like to request you to help your buyers sort out their problems if you are sure enough about your products.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

jewelsqueen
Community Member
@smartphoneforever

thanx for the reply with valuable suggestions, well your point is absolutely right, but since this ebay guarantee claim thing has emerged, ebay covers its buyers beforehand only without even discussing with the seller, which results in buyer's non responsible behaviour, they just say we have got the money we will not remove it, whereas earlier it used to be like sellers and buyers communicate witheach other, and even for refunds sellers used to give it themselves or would solve the issue verbally. this is the main issue. 😞
Message 4 of 4
latest reply