cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Attentions POWERSHIP team - business bugged up

jewelsqueen
Community Member
hello community members, and the concerned ebay team, well i have four important issues regarding powership, they are as follows,

1. they are not sending me packing material, to be precise the biggest sized poly bags, refunds have been initiated due to this as the LSP is not accepting the items without ebay bag, i have been asking the logistics team phone support/mukul/inlogistics@ebay.com but till date i have'nt received it, though i have had many promises all proving to be false.

2. negative feedbacks earned due to damage in powership transit are being not removed since 2 months, they are only making stories everytime i ask them, i wonder why they have to take so many months to investigate the case, when they decide refund approval in seconds.

3. for some of the damages during powership transit, ebay cs team forcing me to bear the loss as per ebay guarantee claim which i think is totally wrong, i just wonder how do they decide whether the item was broken as was as described or not, they dont trust their powersellers, but their new buyers, this is killing the trust and faith.

4. i checked my previous months remittance details and found out that for all the powership transactions inwhich buyer has combined items, or bought in multiple quantity, even if the total sum of weight was under 500gms, i have been charged for every quantity as 500gm which as drastically charged the powership fees.

i would like to read on the above points made from ebay team asap, also requesting fellow sellers who are using ebay powership to post their views.

thanx and regards
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0