cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

buyer got package on 29th Jan-2014 and today ( 2nd February) Calling and saying 1 item is missing?

Hello,

This is regarding a buyer from West Bengal,The buyer ordered two items and I promptly shipped both the items on  27.01.2014 and same was delivered to buyer on  29.01.2014. Everything was fine and ok.

The cost of one item is Rs.930 and 

The cost of another item is Rs.2650

But today 2nd Febuary, buyer called me and informed me that there was one item missing from the package. I was shcoked and surprised and asked buyer what he was doing all these days? He do not have any answer and keep on saying Ek item mil gaya but dusra nahi mila.

The buyer very smartly saying that he have not received the expensive item which cost was Rs.2650 but he got the another item costing Rs.930

Well now any person can understand the intention of this buyer, He is trying to take advantage of eBay buyer protection.He will now open a claim and can even say that he had received an empty packet or one item only.

So now can any one help me with this buyer? Doing business on eBay is getting worse day by day and such buyers must be block immediately.

Hope eBay and other valued member will reply me soon.

God help Sellers.

Best Regards,

Deep Agarwal

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: buyer got package on 29th Jan-2014 and today ( 2nd February) Calling and saying 1 item is missin

gurugrv
Community Member

Do you have the buyer's ID ? I am also in the process of being cheated by a buyer from West Bengal.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply